CatBanter

-   -   Mad man Tiger (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28402)

---MIKE--- June 21st 05 10:56 PM

Mad man Tiger

Tiger is still mad. All I have to do is look at him and he growls and
spits. This is a result of a vet visit. He got his Purevax rabies shot
and then was anesthetized so they could give him a good butt trim. They
also gave him an ear flush. It takes him a long while to get over the
anesthetic. I picked him up at 2 PM and kept him in the spare room for
two hours and then let him out for supper. Now at 6 PM he is beginning
to come out of it. He ate a whole 5.5 ounce can of Wellness (he didn't
have any breakfast).

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Mary June 21st 05 11:14 PM

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Tiger is still mad. All I have to do is look at him and he growls and
spits. This is a result of a vet visit. He got his Purevax rabies shot
and then was anesthetized so they could give him a good butt trim. They
also gave him an ear flush. It takes him a long while to get over the
anesthetic. I picked him up at 2 PM and kept him in the spare room for
two hours and then let him out for supper. Now at 6 PM he is beginning
to come out of it. He ate a whole 5.5 ounce can of Wellness (he didn't
have any breakfast).

Hope he feels better soon.

Karen June 22nd 05 12:29 AM

in article , ---MIKE--- at
wrote on 6/21/05 4:56 PM:

Tiger is still mad. All I have to do is look at him and he growls and
spits. This is a result of a vet visit. He got his Purevax rabies shot
and then was anesthetized so they could give him a good butt trim. They
also gave him an ear flush. It takes him a long while to get over the
anesthetic. I picked him up at 2 PM and kept him in the spare room for
two hours and then let him out for supper. Now at 6 PM he is beginning
to come out of it. He ate a whole 5.5 ounce can of Wellness (he didn't
have any breakfast).

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Since he had anesthesia, he probably feels really confused. Glad he ate
though. Shows he is feeling better.

Rhonda June 22nd 05 05:34 AM

Maybe Tiger is a little bit sore and wants to make sure you aren't going
to pick him up for awhile.

I hope he's feeling better by now. That's great that he is eating!

Rhonda