CatBanter

-   -   MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113262)

[email protected] September 18th 16 06:15 AM

MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther" with "New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK Magic, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a Lady. Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your fur should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box your ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!

Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night

Snowball September 19th 16 10:48 PM

MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

Hihi Misty,

Ize a white kittie. Ize part Himmy anna haz lotsa furrs anna orinj eers. Ize
furteen yeerz old. Ize got lotsa mannurs an am furry genteel. Meowmie sayz dat
iffn I wurnt a boy kat Ide be a princess.

Snowball

In article ,
says...

Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther" with=
"New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK Magic=
, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a Lady. =
Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your fur =
should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box your =
ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!=20

Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night

[email protected] September 21st 16 01:24 AM

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:15:16 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther" with "New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK Magic, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a Lady.. Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your fur should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box your ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!

Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night

Hi Snowball,

So you would be comfortable around some cat like me?!? I am NOT your typical female cat, and every Full Moon, I radiate power -- No joke I *could* turn you into a mouse. If you feel comfortable around Cats of Power, then its is a done deal. This will be my first Jellicle I'll attend being *properly* escorted to the Ball (not counting the first two when I was escorted by my twin brother who has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge), but my Great, Great Grand Dam Bonnie The Black Panther, Lady of the House of Ruskin, and and Lady to Sir Galaxy, also a WHITE cat, always made a grand entrance to the Ball -- One PURE MIDNIGHT BLACK, the other PURE MOONLIGHT WHITE. When we enter together we *will* turn a lot of heads, especially the closer it gets towards the Moon being FULL. If you have not done so already now might be a good time to cleaning that WHITE coat until it *gleams* in the dark!!

I am truly looking forward to the Ball this year. Please let me know if you REALLY want to escort me to the Jellicle Ball, if so we need to plan for the occasion.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Misty, the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin

cshenk September 21st 16 02:31 AM

wrote:
[...]

Hai Misty! Stand by fur mea! I'z all white anna all female anna mai 2
foots tamed maiself much as dey could when I was founded at age 7 in
dat long dark... I'z kinda tame noaw.

You know any solid black man-cats? Dey has to be gentlecats anna age
laik me about 16 purrfurred but younger is ok (all dat matters is if
dey can keep up wif maiself!)

[email protected] September 21st 16 04:18 PM

wrote:
[...]

Wish I did... But no. I'm hoping Snowball will say YES. He'd also make a Purrrrfect MC. Hopefully he is not a fraidycat. Like my Great, Great, Great Grand Dam Bonnie The Black Panther, I am a Creature of the Dark, which always balanced by the Moon. So all I can do is sit and wait to hear from Snowball.

Misty

Snowball September 22nd 16 04:36 AM

MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:15:16 PM UTC-7, wro=
te:
Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther" wi=

th "New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK Mag=
ic, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a Lady=
. Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your fu=
r should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box you=
r ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!=20
=20
[...]

he occasion.=20

I look forward to hearing from you,

Misty, the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin

Hihi Misty,

Ize nottid pure moonlite white. Ize gottid orinj eers anna orinj tayl.

Waz Galaxy da bruvver uv Tribble? Meowmie wud tell me storees ov dem.

Snowball

[email protected] September 22nd 16 07:39 AM

MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:36:34 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

From what I hear he was a WHITE cat. You will be more than acceptable... even with your orange ears and tail. The most important thing is that your know how to treat a Lady!!! The other thing is you need to be groomed to PURRRFECTION!!! Final note: If we go we will be the Host and Hostess of this year's Ball, and at 14 YOU will end up being the MC of the Ball as well. I *usually* will lead a paw or two to the decorating committee -- what could take several cats hours to do I just need to *think* of it and it is made manifest. I only have this state 2 days before and 2 days after each full moon..

If you agree I'll tell Rebecca we have A) our Host and Hostess (that would be the two of us) B) our MC (that would be YOU).

Please let me know at once.

Fondly,
Misty the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin, Mistress of the Night

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 22nd 16 11:19 AM

MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

Pleez note: da decision haz not bin made yet. We will see if ennee uther kitteez mite want to volunteer.

Rebecca

Snowball September 23rd 16 05:58 AM

MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:36:34 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:15:16 PM UTC-7, =

wro=3D
te:
Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther"=

wi=3D
th "New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK =

Mag=3D
ic, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a L=

ady=3D
. Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your=

fu=3D
r should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box =

you=3D
r ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!=3D20
=3D20
Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night

Hi Snowball,

So you would be comfortable around some cat like me?!? I am NOT your typ=

ica=3D
l female cat, and every Full Moon, I radiate power -- No joke I *could* =

tur=3D
n you into a mouse. If you feel comfortable around Cats of Power, then i=

ts =3D
is a done deal. This will be my first Jellicle I'll attend being *proper=

ly*=3D
escorted to the Ball (not counting the first two when I was escorted by=

my=3D
twin brother who has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge), but my Great, G=

rea=3D
t Grand Dam Bonnie The Black Panther, Lady of the House of Ruskin, and a=

nd =3D
Lady to Sir Galaxy, also a WHITE cat, always made a grand entrance to th=

e B=3D
all -- One PURE MIDNIGHT BLACK, the other PURE MOONLIGHT WHITE. When we =

ent=3D
er together we *will* turn a lot of heads, especially the closer it gets=

to=3D
wards the Moon being FULL. If you have not done so already now might be =

a g=3D
ood time to cleaning that WHITE coat until it *gleams* in the dark!!

I am truly looking forward to the Ball this year. Please let me know if =

you=3D
REALLY want to escort me to the Jellicle Ball, if so we need to plan fo=

r t=3D
he occasion.=3D20

I look forward to hearing from you,

Misty, the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin=20

=20
Hihi Misty,
=20
Ize nottid pure moonlite white. Ize gottid orinj eers anna orinj tayl.
=20
Waz Galaxy da bruvver uv Tribble? Meowmie wud tell me storees ov dem.
=20
Snowball

From what I hear he was a WHITE cat. You will be more than acceptable... ev=
en with your orange ears and tail. The most important thing is that your kn=
ow how to treat a Lady!!! The other thing is you need to be groomed to PURR=
RFECTION!!! Final note: If we go we will be the Host and Hostess of this ye=
ar's Ball, and at 14 YOU will end up being the MC of the Ball as well. I *u=
sually* will lead a paw or two to the decorating committee -- what could ta=
ke several cats hours to do I just need to *think* of it and it is made man=
ifest. I only have this state 2 days before and 2 days after each full moon=
.=20

If you agree I'll tell Rebecca we have A) our Host and Hostess (that would =
be the two of us) B) our MC (that would be YOU).

Please let me know at once.=20

Fondly,
Misty the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin, Mistress of the Night

Meowmie sayz I haz da kleenist butt onna kittie sheze effur seen. Duz dat kownt?

Snowball

cshenk September 25th 16 01:09 AM

Jellicle ball

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pleez note: da decision haz not bin made yet. We will see if ennee
uther kitteez mite want to volunteer.

Rebecca

Thank you Rebecca.

If I get this right, the reader of the list who also organizes much of
the background, was us last time. It's not at all as simple as it
sounds, but I am up for it again.

As I was told, 'make it your own' but I kept many traditions that had
been there from the first jellicle ball.

Time runs short and if you want me, I need to know a place for sure, to
plan around. It's special, because we MAKE it special. I've been the
background scene for the last 5 balls and lead the last one.

If we have no 'announcer' this year, then we need one. If we have no
one experienced left, we need to know now.