CatBanter

-   -   Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90050)

Harri Roadcat[_2_] July 29th 08 08:45 PM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

Dere was a fairly big earfquake in southern Catifurnia about a hour ago.
It was a 5.8, so it was was da US Geological Survey calls "moderate". Da
epicenter was about 20 miles from mine Unka Pat's house (epicenter near
Chino Hills). Unka Pat said it was a furry strong, noticeable quake. No
reports of damage or injuries, but dey evacuated da rides at Disneyland.

Let's send purrs fur da kitties and hoomins and other animals around
there, that nobody will get hurted.

Harri Roadcat
very glad to not be a Catifurnia kitty any more

Ann July 29th 08 09:01 PM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

I heard about it on the news. Purring for everyone.

Samwise kitty

in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
*
*
*

Booker July 29th 08 09:36 PM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

IT WOKE ME UP!!!! Der I waz, snoozin in my basket on top of da icebox on
da bak porch. Den efurryfing started shakin. An shakin. Ize glared reel
gud at meowmie, an dat stopped it. Ize went bak to my nap.

Booker

It was about 20 mi from us. Good strong shaker, no damage here.

Harri Roadcat[_2_] July 29th 08 09:48 PM

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:36:57 -0700, Booker wrote:

IT WOKE ME UP!!!! Der I waz, snoozin in my basket on top of da icebox on
da bak porch. Den efurryfing started shakin. An shakin. Ize glared reel
gud at meowmie, an dat stopped it. Ize went bak to my nap.

Booker

It was about 20 mi from us. Good strong shaker, no damage here.

Unka Pat says da TeeBee says a bridge at da 91 and 241 freeways was
closed. Paw says he is so furry glad dat him is not doing da commute from
Orange County to Highland tonight...

Harri

Eileen Clark July 29th 08 10:45 PM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

Meowmie was in a supermarket about 10 miles from the epicenter. She
says cans and bottles were flying off the shelves, but nobody seemed
hurt. Here at home some DVDs fell off of a shelf, but that was it. Her
cell phone wouldn't get a signal for a few hours.

We have a new babycat named "Nikita" and this was her first shaker.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, & babycat Nikita

Sylvia M[_4_] July 29th 08 11:58 PM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

We are good, but the earthshake was purdy bad.
I furzt hid unner da taybul, den went intu da offiz abn hid unner da
wawl yunit in da bakbak kornur.
I yam owt neow, an relapzink on da bed.

P2nya

Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] July 30th 08 01:10 AM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

"Harri Roadcat" ...
Dere was a fairly big earfquake in southern Catifurnia about a hour ago.
It was a 5.8, so it was was da US Geological Survey calls "moderate". Da
epicenter was about 20 miles from mine Unka Pat's house (epicenter near
Chino Hills). Unka Pat said it was a furry strong, noticeable quake. No
reports of damage or injuries, but dey evacuated da rides at Disneyland.

Let's send purrs fur da kitties and hoomins and other animals around
there, that nobody will get hurted.

Harri Roadcat
very glad to not be a Catifurnia kitty any more

Mosey gathers Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps and we awl start purring.
Doze EQs r skary
Wuv
Mosey

Granby July 30th 08 02:02 AM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

Eweeeee, dem earf quakerz don soun like annie fun. Sendink purrz dat all
near dem are ok. Willow jumping on the cat tree to be up high away from
Piglet who is on a rampage for some reason today.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] July 30th 08 04:31 AM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:45:41 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Dere was a fairly big earfquake in southern Catifurnia about a hour ago.
It was a 5.8, so it was was da US Geological Survey calls "moderate". Da
epicenter was about 20 miles from mine Unka Pat's house (epicenter near
Chino Hills). Unka Pat said it was a furry strong, noticeable quake. No
reports of damage or injuries, but dey evacuated da rides at Disneyland.

Let's send purrs fur da kitties and hoomins and other animals around
there, that nobody will get hurted.

Harri Roadcat
very glad to not be a Catifurnia kitty any more

Purrs to efurrykitty an dere hoomans who lives dere!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/29/2008 11:31:28 PM

Sundance July 30th 08 04:43 AM

Earfquake purrs for Southern Catifurnia

[The 'porter twinkles and Sundance rushes out.]

Toonya, I kame to see how myown Sweetee iz! Iz yoo OK? Wuzzit skaree? I
kud stay wif yurownself fur a wile if it wud hewp.

Sundance