CatBanter

-   -   Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113776)

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 22nd 18 07:39 PM

Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Greetinz, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to da Booteek, RPCC's one-stop shop fur awl yurown fashin needz. If yoo needz furmal ware, we haz ball gownz an tuksedoz. If yoo needz sumfing less furmal, we haz daydressez fur da girlz and Hawaiian shirtz fur da boyz. Just need acsesseriez? We haz joolriez, kollerz, tail ribbinz, an more. We haz fingz fur boykittiez an girlkittiez, fur seenyer sittizenz an bittiez, an fur kittiez, goggiez, an ennee uther kind of fren dat mite need us. If we duznt haz whut yoo needz, we kan order it.

So kum see ussez. Toonya an me will be glad to hewp howebber we kan: juss tell ussez whut yoo needz.

Sundance, co-purrprietor if da Booteek

Pit2nya[_4_] October 9th 18 05:48 AM

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 11:39:11 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Greetinz, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to da Booteek, RPCC's one-stop shop fur awl yurown fashin needz. If yoo needz furmal ware, we haz ball gownz an tuksedoz. If yoo needz sumfing less furmal, we haz daydressez fur da girlz and Hawaiian shirtz fur da boyz. Just need acsesseriez? We haz joolriez, kollerz, tail ribbinz, an more. We haz fingz fur boykittiez an girlkittiez, fur seenyer sittizenz an bittiez, an fur kittiez, goggiez, an ennee uther kind of fren dat mite need us. If we duznt haz whut yoo needz, we kan order it..

So kum see ussez. Toonya an me will be glad to hewp howebber we kan: juss tell ussez whut yoo needz.

Sundance, co-purrprietor if da Booteek

Fangu, Darlink...so kynd ov yu tu hewlp owt.meowmee kaynt du mutsh wiff one left fingur. I shippt in sum surrongz an moo mooz...are doze ho-kay?

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 9th 18 07:21 AM

Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Yes da sarongz an moomooz arribed da uther day, and I put dem on display rite away -- dey iz bootiful!

Yoo know whut? I fingk I will organize a fashin show to display da fingz we haz avaylabul. We kan git modelz frum da famiss Furred Models ajency to model efurryfing. I will contack dem rite away an make arranjmintz.

Sundance, hurrying off to plan the fashion show

cshenk October 10th 18 12:54 AM

Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Yes da sarongz an moomooz arribed da uther day, and I put dem on
display rite away -- dey iz bootiful!

Yoo know whut? I fingk I will organize a fashin show to display da
fingz we haz avaylabul. We kan git modelz frum da famiss Furred
Models ajency to model efurryfing. I will contack dem rite away an
make arranjmintz.

Sundance, hurrying off to plan the fashion show

Daisy-chan clapps and wants to see the show!

The mainland has now taken over the main support for the Indonesian
needs, thanking the local kittahs for all their help until they could
get organized. She sees a small catacopter and a bigger transport
heading in.

She snags Princess Malee and the King to see the boutiquee. The King's
eyes glow as he sees a pair of manly satin slippers, EXACTLY the color
of his feet. He gets them right away. He browses the tuxedos but
decides to wait for the show after he sees Cash arrange for hot pink
tie and pants to match a black jacket. Humm!

Dan Mahoney[_2_] October 10th 18 02:01 AM

Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

The mainland has now taken over the main support for the Indonesian
needs, thanking the local kittahs for all their help until they could
get organized. She sees a small catacopter and a bigger transport
heading in.

She snags Princess Malee and the King to see the boutiquee. The King's
eyes glow as he sees a pair of manly satin slippers, EXACTLY the color
of his feet. He gets them right away. He browses the tuxedos but
decides to wait for the show after he sees Cash arrange for hot pink
tie and pants to match a black jacket. Humm!

[Both choppers land on the beach and shut down. All of the crew meet to debrief. Francesca then speaks to White Foot.]

Francesca: White Foot, that looked like some pretty good flying. Hans, what did you think?

Hans: Yes, White Foot flew very well. In fact, I'd say that he demonstrated all of the required skills. He made some very unusual approaches, though. In fact, White Foot, please hand me your pilot's license.

[A shaken White Foot hands his license over to Hans.]

Wha - what - what's wrong? What's da problem? Why you need my license?

Hans: I'm guessing that Francesca didn't tell you about all of my qualifications, did she?

White Foot: I heard dat you are a rescue lift operator, an dat you is a flight instructor. Is dat what you meant?

Hans: That's all true. But I'm also a flight examiner. The rescue operations we just completed showed me that you have the needed skills. I just signed off your license - you now an unrestricted pilot's license.

[White Foot give Hans a big hug, then hugs Francesca, then hugs Francesca, then hugs everybody else. He then runs up to Princess Mallee and hugs her.]

Oh, Princess, I gotz a question. When we landed at a tiny liddle village we learned dat da whole village was serving as rescue workers. I was wondering, could we invite all of dem to da Jellicle Ball to fank dem?

[The Princess confers with Community kitties, then responds to White Foot.]

Yes, absolutely! Since you have your unrestricted license now you can fly them here!

cshenk October 13th 18 01:28 AM

Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

White Foot spins off in glee for a bit then settles down and makes sure
they have tents and such for all then he radio's ahead to them and says
he'll be there for pickups on the 23rd and morning of the 24th.

Dan Mahoney[_2_] October 17th 18 01:45 PM

Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail bow. Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and waiting for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If it was up to her she'd wear one of everything.

Ann October 17th 18 02:30 PM

On 10/17/2018 8:45 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail bow. Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and waiting for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If it was up to her she'd wear one of everything.

Lucy Lu walks around the boutique looking at all the pretty dresses. She
selects a few to try on and likes the one with brightly colored flowers
and a pale green background.

cshenk October 18th 18 02:02 AM

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail bow.
Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and waiting
for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If it was up to
her she'd wear one of everything.

Cash rushes over to the counter and asks for 3 old style dance cards.
Filling in his name in a few spots (not too rudely, most left open), he
gifts one to Starr and one to Francesca with a bashful grin. He tucks
his head to the side to see if Ranger or either lady minds an old time
charm item?

cshenk October 18th 18 02:14 AM

ann wrote:

On 10/17/2018 8:45 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail
bow. Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and waiting
for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If it was up to
her she'd wear one of everything.

Lucy Lu walks around the boutique looking at all the pretty dresses.
She selects a few to try on and likes the one with brightly colored
flowers and a pale green background.

Iowna accidently bumps into Lucy-Lu

"Oh sorry Lucy-Lu! I'z still deciding gowns. What color did you pick?
I wuz thinkin' a lite chiffon white where my spots of color come
through? Do you see one like dat? I kin ask but you kin see and dey
is all busy wif so many of us!"