CatBanter

-   -   Nico and Nemo (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101979)

David Stevenson August 30th 10 02:00 PM

Nico and Nemo

Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...&id=1064931144

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

Adrian[_2_] August 30th 10 04:03 PM

Nico and Nemo

David Stevenson wrote:

Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...&id=1064931144

Very nice. :-) I put in a friend request when I viewed the pics.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Magic Mood Jeep August 30th 10 05:33 PM

Nico and Nemo

On 8/30/2010 11:03 AM, Adrian wrote:
David Stevenson wrote:

Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...&id=1064931144

Very nice. :-) I put in a friend request when I viewed the pics.

me too~!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Bobble[_8_] August 30th 10 05:49 PM

Nico and Nemo

Magic Mood Jeep wrote in news:i5gmfv$c36$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

David Stevenson wrote:

Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...&id=1064931144

Very nice. :-) I put in a friend request when I viewed the pics.

me too~!

Me three!

Bobble

Lesley August 30th 10 06:20 PM

Nico and Nemo

On Aug 30, 6:00*am, David Stevenson wrote:
* *Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. *So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

I want one! (Or two!)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

David Stevenson August 30th 10 07:19 PM

Nico and Nemo

Adrian wrote
David Stevenson wrote:
Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only
piccies are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this
link:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...733&id=1064931
144

Very nice. :-) I put in a friend request when I viewed the pics.

Ahah! So you are Adrian!

David Stevenson August 30th 10 07:36 PM

Nico and Nemo

David Stevenson wrote

Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

Catcodes have gone out of fashion, sadly. When I joined RPC [pre
RPCA] a lot of people put Catcodes in their sigs so you could tell what
the cats were like. So below you will see a description of my two new
cats. Catcodes can be found at

http://blakjak.org/cat_code.htm

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Nico: SI Vp B 0.4 Y++ L-- W C+++ I+++ T+ A+ E++ H S+ V+ F- Q P+ B+ PA PL- SC+
Nemo: SI Vp B 0.4 Y++ L-- W C+++ I+++ T A+ E++ H S+ V+ F- Q P B+ PA PL- SC+

NettieCat August 30th 10 10:32 PM

Nico and Nemo

On 30 Aug, 14:00, David Stevenson wrote:
* *Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. *So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...&id=1064931144

--
David Stevenson * * * * * *Storypage:http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK * * Emails welcome

Ah, I'll have to wait for you to load them somewhere else, I don't
have Facebook.

Congratulations on the new babies. :)

Jeanette

David Stevenson September 1st 10 12:31 PM

Nico and Nemo

NettieCat wrote
On 30 Aug, 14:00, David Stevenson wrote:
* *Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. *So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...&id=1064931144

--
David Stevenson * * * * * *Storypage:http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK * * Emails welcome

Ah, I'll have to wait for you to load them somewhere else, I don't
have Facebook.

Congratulations on the new babies. :)

I thought one could see it without Facebook.

mutter mutter

I shall investigate.

David Stevenson September 1st 10 04:10 PM

Nico and Nemo

David Stevenson wrote
NettieCat wrote
On 30 Aug, 14:00, David Stevenson wrote:
* *Two blue point Siamese from the same litter. *So far the only piccies
are on Facebook: I think you can see them by following this link:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...&id=1064931144

--
David Stevenson * * * * * *Storypage:http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK * * Emails welcome

Ah, I'll have to wait for you to load them somewhere else, I don't
have Facebook.

Congratulations on the new babies. :)

I thought one could see it without Facebook.

mutter mutter

I shall investigate.

Ok, try:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=4289c773ad