CatBanter

-   -   Frum Unkle Serges Cousin (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107928)

Gramby May 19th 12 09:35 PM

Frum Unkle Serges Cousin

This just made my heart to sing that things were as we know he would have
wanted them. Sort of helps with what they call "closure"

Hi, Sorry to take so long to respond. The service was lovely....including
ave maria. About 25 people attended the mass. We had a handsome picture of
him in his late 30's beside his urn. We had fuchsia orchids under the
picture and two huge baskets of white flowers beside it. About 20 people
attended the 4 course Italian lunch including 5 hot antipast dishes, a
pasta, salad, a choice of entree and dessert with white or red wine and a
dessert wine. We toasted him several tiMes and spoke of him. You were with
us in our thoughts.

John Ross Mc Master May 19th 12 09:43 PM

Frum Unkle Serges Cousin

On Sat, 19 May 2012 15:35:14 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

This just made my heart to sing that things were as we know he would have
wanted them. Sort of helps with what they call "closure"

Hi, Sorry to take so long to respond. The service was lovely....including
ave maria. About 25 people attended the mass. We had a handsome picture of
him in his late 30's beside his urn. We had fuchsia orchids under the
picture and two huge baskets of white flowers beside it. About 20 people
attended the 4 course Italian lunch including 5 hot antipast dishes, a
pasta, salad, a choice of entree and dessert with white or red wine and a
dessert wine. We toasted him several tiMes and spoke of him. You were with
us in our thoughts.

i had sampuls of all da fudz and it was gudgud. butted it is gnot
worth a hoomin dyeing to get me a new fudz.
i ordur all hoomin cat slaves to stay alive and feed kitties. dis
ordur will be hinforced.
beauty

Rebecca[_2_] May 20th 12 04:22 AM

Frum Unkle Serges Cousin

Datz a gudgud plan, Beauty. Maybe yoo shud be da Sekkaterry in charj uv
hoomin welfare.

Rebecca

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee May 20th 12 05:29 PM

Frum Unkle Serges Cousin

Hmmm...Sekkaterry Uv Hoomin Welfare.
Wud yu lyke diz, Beauty? If so I wyll apoynt yu.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah.

John Ross Mc Master May 20th 12 06:01 PM

Frum Unkle Serges Cousin

i will be umbled to akksept. because we need hoomins to serve usses
all.
beauty