CatBanter

-   -   RPCC Sekrit Santa program and Christmas card exchange (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113835)

Dan Mahoney[_2_] November 16th 18 06:03 PM

RPCC Sekrit Santa program and Christmas card exchange

I'm copying this over from RPCC:

The rec.pets cats.community Sekrit Samta program and Christmas card exchange IS running again this year, but the web site is way behind schedule. Until I get the site back up I am accepting signups through my email ). If you'd like to participate in either the Sekrit Santa exchange or the card list or both, please drop me a line.

I'm going to try really hard to get the signup web site back up over the weekend.

--

Sekrit Santa Coordinator
coordinator@sekritsanta