CatBanter

-   -   Buffy has such a sweet face! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113841)

jmcquown[_2_] November 25th 18 01:25 AM

Buffy has such a sweet face!

I love it when I can get a picture of her with those pretty eyes. The
iris around her pupils is blue but her eyes are mostly green. I like to
tell her someone painted orange stripes from her eyes down her face. Of
course there is an orange M on her forehead. :)

https://i.postimg.cc/Y91WVs13/buffy-face.jpg

She's so incredibly sweet. A total lap cat. You would never know she
started her life as a feral.

Jill