CatBanter

-   -   anyone heard from Hopitus? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108087)

Jack Campin June 27th 12 04:31 PM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

Is she on Arsebook, or is somebody in email contact?

Denver doesn't look like a fun place to be at the moment.

Matthew[_3_] June 27th 12 05:05 PM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

I talk to her occasionally in email but have not talk to her since May 30

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Is she on Arsebook, or is somebody in email contact?

Denver doesn't look like a fun place to be at the moment.

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u
Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland
mobile 07800 739 557 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter:
JackCampin

MLB[_4_] June 28th 12 12:46 AM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

"Jack wrote in message
Is she on Arsebook, or is somebody in email contact?

Denver doesn't look like a fun place to be at the moment.

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u
Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland
mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter:
JackCampin

Next time you talk, please tell her she is missed. Best wishes. MLB

Smokie Darling (Annie) June 28th 12 01:32 AM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

"Jack wrote in message
Is she on Arsebook, or is somebody in email contact?

Denver doesn't look like a fun place to be at the moment.

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u
Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland
mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter:
JackCampin

Next time you talk, please tell her she is missed. Best wishes. MLB

She posted about the fires around Denver and Colorado Springs (and that the local team GO BRONCOS) have donated money to assist, today, actually.

Cheryl[_3_] June 28th 12 04:02 AM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

On 6/27/2012 8:32 PM, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

She posted about the fires around Denver and Colorado Springs (and that the local teamGO BRONCOS) have donated money to assist, today, actually.

I cry when I see the evacuation of the horses most of all. A reminder
that the wildlife can't be escorted to safety, and how scared the horses
must be.

Smokie Darling (Annie) June 28th 12 02:52 PM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 9:02:50 PM UTC-6, Cheryl wrote:
On 6/27/2012 8:32 PM, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

She posted about the fires around Denver and Colorado Springs (and that the local teamGO BRONCOS) have donated money to assist, today, actually.

I cry when I see the evacuation of the horses most of all. A reminder
that the wildlife can't be escorted to safety, and how scared the horses
must be.

A great many of the wild horses (not those seen in photos walking down streets, those are privately owned riding horses) have managed to move themselves to 'safer' environs. BLM is bringing in tanks for water for them to drink.

Anyone know any good rain dances? Seems that ours don't appear to working very well.

Matthew[_3_] June 28th 12 10:27 PM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e .
Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland
mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter:
JackCampin

Next time you talk, please tell her she is missed. Best wishes. MLB

I have talked to her she is doing fine just not really got time to deal
with the groups anymore.

MLB[_4_] June 29th 12 02:02 AM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

"Jack wrote in message
Is she on Arsebook, or is somebody in email contact?

Denver doesn't look like a fun place to be at the moment.

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e .
Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland
mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter:
JackCampin

Next time you talk, please tell her she is missed. Best wishes. MLB

I have talked to her she is doing fine just not really got time to deal
with the groups anymore.

I wonder how Snaggley is doing these days? I miss hearing about him.
Thanks, Matthew. You are good at supplying answers. Sending heartfelt
pourrs for you wellbeing. MLB

Jane[_3_] June 29th 12 06:18 PM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:52:56 AM UTC-4, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 9:02:50 PM UTC-6, Cheryl wrote:

A great many of the wild horses (not those seen in photos walking down streets, those are privately owned riding horses) have managed to move themselves to 'safer' environs. BLM is bringing in tanks for water for them to drink.

Anyone know any good rain dances? Seems that ours don't appear to working very well.

Plan an outdoor event of some sort, preferably a big one. That usually does the trick.

Joy June 29th 12 06:57 PM

anyone heard from Hopitus?

"Jane" wrote in message
On Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:52:56 AM UTC-4, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 9:02:50 PM UTC-6, Cheryl wrote:

A great many of the wild horses (not those seen in photos walking down
streets, those are privately owned riding horses) have managed to move
themselves to 'safer' environs. BLM is bringing in tanks for water for
them to drink.

Anyone know any good rain dances? Seems that ours don't appear to
working very well.

Plan an outdoor event of some sort, preferably a big one. That usually
does the trick.

Especially if it's something that requires dressing up - a wedding, or an
elegant garden party, for instance.

Joy