CatBanter

-   -   Kitty is stuck to the fridge :-) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106265)

MatSav[_2_] September 13th 11 07:43 AM

Kitty is stuck to the fridge :-)

As mentioned on BBC Radio 2 by Ken Bruce a couple of days ago.

You've all heard of the cat flaps that can only be opened by a
cat wearing a collar with a small magnet attached, right? Well,
what if it's a strong magnet, and kitty isn't very strong? Poor
kitty! :-)

--
MatSav

dgk September 13th 11 03:04 PM

Kitty is stuck to the fridge :-)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:43:49 +0100, "MatSav"
wrote:

As mentioned on BBC Radio 2 by Ken Bruce a couple of days ago.

You've all heard of the cat flaps that can only be opened by a
cat wearing a collar with a small magnet attached, right? Well,
what if it's a strong magnet, and kitty isn't very strong? Poor
kitty! :-)

Oh, one of those refrigerator magnets in the shape of a kitten. How
cute.

Lisa Katt[_2_] September 13th 11 03:42 PM

Kitty is stuck to the fridge :-)

wrote:

As mentioned on BBC Radio 2 by Ken Bruce a couple of days ago.

You've all heard of the cat flaps that can only be opened by a
cat wearing a collar with a small magnet attached, right? Well,
what if it's a strong magnet, and kitty isn't very strong? Poor
kitty! :-)

Oh, one of those refrigerator magnets in the shape of a kitten. How
cute.

Oh. LOL.
I have seven of them on my refrigerator, all of them black.
Elisabet

Lesley September 13th 11 03:53 PM

Kitty is stuck to the fridge :-)

On Sep 13, 3:04*pm, dgk wrote:
Oh, one of those refrigerator magnets in the shape of a kitten. How
cute.

I could should I chose to display them go one better- a few years ago
a friend of mine who has a bizarre sense of humour for my birthday
brought me the "Cat Butt Spotters Guide" complete with 6 or so fridge
magnets of cats butt's!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

dgk September 14th 11 02:00 PM

Kitty is stuck to the fridge :-)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:53:04 -0700 (PDT), Lesley
wrote:

On Sep 13, 3:04*pm, dgk wrote:
Oh, one of those refrigerator magnets in the shape of a kitten. How
cute.

I could should I chose to display them go one better- a few years ago
a friend of mine who has a bizarre sense of humour for my birthday
brought me the "Cat Butt Spotters Guide" complete with 6 or so fridge
magnets of cats butt's!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Priceless. I have a shirt that has four cute cats facing forward on
the front, and four cat butts on the back. Caricatures actually but
very cute.