CatBanter

-   -   Okay guys, think I got it! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=516)

Allegra640 September 23rd 03 04:25 AM

Okay guys, think I got it!

Well, just made two AOL home pages w/a photo of Vera & Lola on each ... whew!
Anyway, don't know how to do the "link" thingy yet, but here's the address if
anyone's interested.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/cat.html
AND
http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/pet.html

Can't wait to show off my girls (she says beaming w/pride).

Thanks guys for the tips!

Brenda September 23rd 03 04:34 AM

"Allegra640" wrote in message
Well, just made two AOL home pages w/a photo of Vera & Lola on each ...

whew!
Anyway, don't know how to do the "link" thingy yet, but here's the address

if
anyone's interested.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/cat.html
AND
http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/pet.html

Can't wait to show off my girls (she says beaming w/pride).

Thanks guys for the tips!

your kitties are beautiful - thanks for sharing!
Brenda

Marina September 23rd 03 05:04 AM

"Allegra640" wrote
Well, just made two AOL home pages w/a photo of Vera & Lola on each ...

whew!
Anyway, don't know how to do the "link" thingy yet, but here's the address

if
anyone's interested.

Interested? We love kitty pics! (At least that's what I keep telling myself
when posting my umpteenth picture.)You have two very lovely ladies there.
Lola looks quite a bit like my Nikki.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Sherry September 23rd 03 05:26 AM

Well, just made two AOL home pages w/a photo of Vera & Lola on each ... whew!

Anyway, don't know how to do the "link" thingy yet, but here's the address if
anyone's interested.

You can also use your FTP site to post pics, but you can only post one at a
time. Use keyword "myspace" to access your FTP site.

Sherry

m. L. Briggs September 23rd 03 06:24 AM

On 23 Sep 2003 03:25:53 GMT, (Allegra640) wrote:

Well, just made two AOL home pages w/a photo of Vera & Lola on each ... whew!
Anyway, don't know how to do the "link" thingy yet, but here's the address if
anyone's interested.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/cat.html
AND
http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/pet.html

Can't wait to show off my girls (she says beaming w/pride).

Thanks guys for the tips!

They are bautiful. MLB

Victor M. Martinez September 23rd 03 04:29 PM

They are gorgeous!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Allegra640 September 23rd 03 04:46 PM

Aw, thanks so much, Victor! Pretty proud of the little darlins' myself ...

Takayuki September 23rd 03 05:44 PM

wrote:

Allegra640 wrote:

Well, just made two AOL home pages w/a photo of Vera & Lola on each ...
whew!
http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/cat.html
http://www.hometown.aol.com/allegra6...epage/pet.html

Beautiful girls!!

I agree! The pictures are just great. And their owner is *at least*
as pretty as the kitties! :)