CatBanter

-   -   Another bath! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68629)

W. Leong April 11th 06 06:10 PM

Another bath!

This morning I was taking a nap after breafast. Next thing I know Meowmie
grapped me
and locked us in the barfroom. She used a wash cloth to give me a sponge
bath with
that Nizarol shampoo. This time she didn't just bath my ears, but my head
and neck as well.
She kept putting the wet washcloth on me saying she wanted to make sure the
shampoo was
all rinsed out. Then the hair dryer kept roaring over my head. At least it
was on low.
Now I am locked in my room. I complained loudly but Meowmie was deaf.
She could see me through the glass door that I wanted to get out, but she
ignored me and
shaked her head. Said something about me drying in the sun. I must admit I
got lots of sun
in my room in the afternoon. All the blinds are drawn. Good thing it is not
winter, or I'll
freeze to death.
This ringworm business is really getting to me, and Meowmie too I guess.

Grumpy and wet Rusty