CatBanter

-   -   Ping Booker, Chappy and Snowflake (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103495)

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 24th 10 11:48 PM

Ping Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

yoo are inbited tew mw n Meowyz Kissamouse Party dat iz goin on rite naow.
We wood luv et iffen yew cud kome, n hab sum fun n meet owr noo bitties
Mayzy n Tygur
We gots lotza nip fudz. n nip drinks n prezziez.
Wee Luvz yoo, yoo gnow. yeUP.
Mosey n MeOwy

Booker December 28th 10 06:06 PM

Ping Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Mosey n MeOwy,

Dat waz a wunnerful pardi. We enjoied it furry furry much. Ar sekretari
iz a bit behind, cuz she waz spendin too much tyme wif da kleenex box.

Booker