CatBanter

-   -   Sekrit Santa matchups and Christmas card list (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113359)

Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_] December 1st 16 09:17 PM

Sekrit Santa matchups and Christmas card list

The matchups are done! The matchup emails have been sent out. If you
don't see your matchup email in your inbox in the next few minutes
please let me know so that I can resend via my gmail account.

And if there are any additional folks who haven't signed up yet, don't
despair, I can always find a way to fit you in! Just send me an email
and I'll work something out.

The Christmas card list also just went out.

Sundance and/or Rebecca December 6th 16 07:32 AM

Sekrit Santa matchups and Christmas card list

Meowmie iz bein furry unreezinable. She sez dat da envylopez fur da kardz she iz sendin iz small, so she mite not hab room to rite awl da kittiez' namez on dem. I fingk she shud hab got bigger envylopez, but it iz whut it iz.

Also, we hopez dat nokittee or hoomin will be offendid by kardz dat sez "seezinz greetinz" insted ov sumfing like Meowy Kissamowse.

Sundance

Francesca the Fierce December 6th 16 02:28 PM

On 12/6/16 12:32 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Meowmie iz bein furry unreezinable. She sez dat da envylopez fur da kardz she iz sendin iz small, so she mite not hab room to rite awl da kittiez' namez on dem. I fingk she shud hab got bigger envylopez, but it iz whut it iz.

Also, we hopez dat nokittee or hoomin will be offendid by kardz dat sez "seezinz greetinz" insted ov sumfing like Meowy Kissamowse.

Sundance

Well, mine male hoomin servant sez dat whenefur someone tells him Meowy
Kissamouse, or Seezinz Greetings, or Happy Kwanza, or Eid Mubarak, hims
reply is da same - "Fangu, and to you too".

So I don't fink any kitties or hoomins ought to be getting upset at
Seezins Greetings cards.

FtF