CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Visit new cat pixel website (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70972)

JK April 28th 06 11:15 AM

Visit new cat pixel website

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that my new website is up and running.
Yes, I know there are lots of copycats (excuse the pun) out there but
this is one for cats only. No gambling or adult ads here, just links
and banners to cat resources. As long as it's about cats, people can
get pixels of their own whether they are a company that makes cat food
or someone who has a picture of their cat they want to share with
everyone. Stop by and have a look. Let us know what you think and how
we could improve.

Million Cat Pixels

http://www.millioncatpixels.com

"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a cat."