CatBanter

-   -   Another Buffy Pic (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112604)

jmcquown[_2_] June 20th 15 03:50 PM

Another Buffy Pic

Buffy has a favourite toy. It looks like a squirrel. (My apologies to
the PETA people, sorry it's covered in rabbit fur.) It also has
peas/beans or something inside so it rattles. Buffy LOVES that toy!

http://i62.tinypic.com/289wwlz.jpg

and:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ivgnth.jpg

She tosses it around all over the place. I toss it for her and she
chases it. She's not quite to the point of playing fetch but it
wouldn't surprise me if she did. :)

I'm glad I didn't get rid of any of Persia's old toys. Persia wasn't
much for playing later in her life. At least the toys are getting a lot
of use now.

A friend sent me a little hedgehog that you can refill with catnip.
Buffy likes that one, too. :)

Jill

Takayuki June 20th 15 07:47 PM

Another Buffy Pic

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:50:01 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy has a favourite toy. It looks like a squirrel. (My apologies to
the PETA people, sorry it's covered in rabbit fur.) It also has
peas/beans or something inside so it rattles. Buffy LOVES that toy!

http://i62.tinypic.com/289wwlz.jpg

and:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ivgnth.jpg

Fangs! Toebeans! Tummynipples!

What a fierce tigress she is! Imagine if it was filled with catnip. :)