CatBanter

-   -   Jill (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89879)

Jofirey July 20th 08 10:40 PM

Jill

Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

rb July 20th 08 11:17 PM

Jill

Jofirey wrote:
Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

These are the latest updates I have seen in rec.food.cooking which were
posted on Wednesday & Friday:

1) Wednesday.
I just got off the phone ... tonight she's going to get some
liquid nourishment, woo hoo! They will see how it goes from
there, obviously. She sounds good.

nancy

2) Friday.
Okay, she gave me a call to say she's been allowed to eat
real food, hooray. Honest to goodness turkey. Soup. And
she has a dessert, chocolate cream pie! But, Andy, she says
she can't eat pizza!! That would do her in.

She'll still be in there for a few days. She wanted me to tell you
all thanks for all the well wishes, she really appreciates it.
nancy

Sherry July 21st 08 02:01 AM

Jill

On Jul 20, 4:40*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

I have also been concerned about her, Persia, and her mom...if anyone
has
talked to her since Friday, (Kili?) could you send her my best wishes,
and let me know
the three of them are doing okay?

sriddles at aol dot com

Thanks!

Sherry

John F. Eldredge July 21st 08 03:18 AM

Jill

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:17:13 -0700, rb wrote:

Jofirey wrote:
Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

These are the latest updates I have seen in rec.food.cooking which were
posted on Wednesday & Friday:

1) Wednesday.
I just got off the phone ... tonight she's going to get some liquid
nourishment, woo hoo! They will see how it goes from there, obviously.
She sounds good.

nancy

2) Friday.
Okay, she gave me a call to say she's been allowed to eat real food,
hooray. Honest to goodness turkey. Soup. And she has a dessert,
chocolate cream pie! But, Andy, she says she can't eat pizza!! That
would do her in.

She'll still be in there for a few days. She wanted me to tell you all
thanks for all the well wishes, she really appreciates it. nancy

Having been on liquids-only diets for short terms during a couple of my
hospital stays, I can say that it is a pleasure to be able to go back to
something with a definite texture and flavor, even though hospital food
tends to be bland.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Shiral July 21st 08 06:47 AM

Jill

On Jul 20, 6:01*pm, Sherry wrote:
On Jul 20, 4:40*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:

Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

I have also been concerned about her, Persia, and her mom...if anyone
has
talked to her since Friday, (Kili?) could you send her my best wishes,
and let me know
the three of them are doing okay?

sriddles at aol dot com

Thanks!

Sherry

Hope she feels better soon, and can get out of the hospital. Whoever
is in contact with her, please send her my best,

Melissa