CatBanter

-   -   Announzement from Sekrit Santa Coordinator (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113639)

Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_] November 20th 17 02:09 PM

Announzement from Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Good morning, efurryone!

I just want to announce to efurryone that the Sekrit Santa signups will
be closing dis Frida, Nov 24. Dis is to alloow plenty of time for
packages to reach de intended recipients.

So if you haven't signed up yet, now is the time! Just email me,
, to sign up.

And if you know anyone who might be interested but hasn't signed up
yet, please let dem know.

Fangu.

Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Pit2nya[_3_] November 21st 17 07:48 AM

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:09:05 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
Good morning, efurryone!

I just want to announce to efurryone that the Sekrit Santa signups will
be closing dis Frida, Nov 24. Dis is to alloow plenty of time for
packages to reach de intended recipients.

So if you haven't signed up yet, now is the time! Just email me,
, to sign up.

And if you know anyone who might be interested but hasn't signed up
yet, please let dem know.

Fangu.

Sekrit Santa Coordinator

I would like to just send cards this year. Pit2nya has been having 5 treats every nite, and sometimes also during the day, and still has LOTS!
Anti Sylvia

[email protected] November 22nd 17 03:06 AM

Announzement from Sekrit Santa Coordinator

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:09:05 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
Good morning, efurryone!

I just want to announce to efurryone that the Sekrit Santa signups will
be closing dis Frida, Nov 24. Dis is to alloow plenty of time for
packages to reach de intended recipients.

So if you haven't signed up yet, now is the time! Just email me,
, to sign up.

And if you know anyone who might be interested but hasn't signed up
yet, please let dem know.

Fangu.

Sekrit Santa Coordinator

We sent an e mail to the SS coordinator Fangu
Anti Kyla, Pipps and Books