CatBanter

-   -   Might be dogs but happy reunion due to microchips ;-) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108203)

Matthew[_3_] July 18th 12 10:14 PM

Might be dogs but happy reunion due to microchips ;-)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/482251...cid=todmsnbc11

Christina Websell July 21st 12 08:52 PM

Might be dogs but happy reunion due to microchips ;-)

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/482251...cid=todmsnbc11

D*gs are honorary cats as far as I am concerned.
I spent many years having my life enriched by dogs.
I had a heart dog, Pollyanna, a Labrador/GSD mix who did everything with me
and when she passed away I thought I couldn't stand it. I never thought I
would have a heart dog again, but eventually one did come along. Minnie the
whippet.
When I had to make the decision to send her to RB aged 20 (verified age by
her pedigree) I wept for 2 days almost continually. I was unable to go to
work but luckily they understood and only took the two days pay off me
instead of sacking me.
When my husband died they gave me a few days to get over it with pay and
expected me at work the day after the funeral.
So, having not forgotten that, I was glad to take the opportunity for early
retirement. I love it and so does Boyfriend, he loves having his meowmie
home.

Tweed