CatBanter

-   -   Job update: (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29)

Hazel Az August 10th 03 08:01 PM

Job update:

Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for all
of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Jill McQuown August 10th 03 08:05 PM

Hazel Az wrote:
Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow.
It's not quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I
look for the perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they
had 2 other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should
know by Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them
relay to the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry
felines happy, I would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers
for all of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Persia is purring as we speak. Her eyes are glazed over so I know she's
communing with the mothership on your behalf :)

Jill

Adrian August 10th 03 08:16 PM

Hazel Az wrote:
Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow.
It's not quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I
look for the perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they
had 2 other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should
know by Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them
relay to the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry
felines happy, I would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers
for all of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Snoopy said next time she teleports to the mothership she'll put in a good
word for you.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Bev August 10th 03 08:59 PM

Marina wrote:

"Hazel Az" wrote
Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's

not
quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
Wednesday or Thursday.

Congrats on the part-time job, and we are still purring for you to get that
perfect one.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Mothership arriving from New Zealand loaded up with special B and C and
FluffySP purrs and good thoughts from me.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) August 10th 03 09:27 PM

Hazel Az wrote:

Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for all
of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Best of luck, Hazel. Even though she must now purr for two, Melisande
is revving up her motor. My sympathies - you really didn't need job
problems on tob of a marital break-up! (Which, however neccessary, are
still stress-filled and not very happy times.)

Lisa Katt August 10th 03 09:50 PM

Hazel Az skrev i meddelandet ...
Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy,

would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for

all
of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Oh, Hazel dear, Hugo Katt will purr A LOT to keep Spooky and the girls in
their proper cat food!
I am not good at purring, but I really hope you will get the job you want
this time!
Elisabet

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX August 10th 03 10:05 PM

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
would appreciate it.

Consider it done. And as I've an overnight feline visitor who has a very strong
purr motor and he is not shy in switching it on, there's extra purrs from this
part of the other side of the pond :-)

Cheers, helen s
Waffles, Francis, Marble and err..... err... that strange cat in the library!

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

polonca12000 August 10th 03 10:37 PM

Is there anything wrong with Mistoffelees? Lots of purrs and best wishes for
him to feel better ASAP,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"cati" wrote in message
Grizabella happy for an excuse to purr ( its her favourite activity) and
mistoffelees will do his best but he not feeling to great today

cati

Victor M. Martinez August 11th 03 01:46 AM

We're purring for the perfect job to come your way!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Steve Touchstone August 11th 03 04:03 AM

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:01:23 -0700, "Hazel Az"
wrote:

Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for all
of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Glad to hear things are looking up in your search for a job. Hope you
find you enjoy the part time work until you get a full time position
you like, and that you'll be hearing good news mid-week after the
interviews are completed.