CatBanter

-   -   Tribyoot to Harri Roadcat, by Sundance (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113304)

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 16th 16 02:24 AM

Tribyoot to Harri Roadcat, by Sundance

[Sundance goes to the stage]

Dis iz a tribyoot to Harri Roadcat. Harri kamed to da komoonitee after I lostid myown sisfur Cassidy. Dis wuz when Harri wuz wif Anti Soft an Unka Furry, when we fingked she wuz a boykittee, befur she finded herown wuntroohome with Unka Dan an bekamed Harri Roadkitten an Harri Roadcat. Not mennee iz arown hoo still rememfurz doze dayz...

Anywayz, after we finded owt dat Harri wuz a girlkittee after all, she reminded myownself of Cassidy, kuz dey wuz bof orinj girlkitteez. I asked Harri if she wud like to be myown onnerary sisfur. She sed yes, an we wuz onnerary brofur an sisfur fur mennee yeerz. I rememfurz vizzitin Harri in Unka Dan'z bigbig truk when she wuz on da rode wif hizself. I also rememfurz Harri bein a daredevil, flyin hellykopterz an drivin awl kindz uv vehickles. I was furry onnered to be asked to hewp Sammy give Harri away when she gotted winked to OT (anuther RB orinj kittee). (Dat wuz a lot of orinj kitteez -- Harri, me, Sammy, an OT.)

Harri an OT is bof at da RB now. I kan pikchur dem togedder, Harri flyin, or drivin at brakenek speeds, OT holdin on fur deer life, tryin to luk like he iz injoyin da ride... I likez to fingkz dat dey iz hewpin take kare uv liddle Cassidy, too.

We wuz all richer fur havin knowed Harri, and we iz all porer fur havin lostid herownself.

[Sundance looks up at the sky.] Til we meetz agin, deer Harri. Till we meetz agin.

[Sundance returns to his place next to Pitoonya]

cshenk October 16th 16 03:59 PM

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Daisy-chan, Cash and Iowna come forward. Iowna reads the tribute they
had pre-printed in braille, because the others are crying too hard.

Harri Roadcat wus all of our friends. She touched the heart anna soul
of all of us furry ones.

When Cash came to da first ball held after he and his sisifur
Daisy-chan met anna adopted meowmie, Harri anna Amelia T Cat tooked dem
under their paws anna helped dem learn how to play. Dey'd had hard
lives anna didnt know how. Harri made sure dey was always having sum
fun, be it racing, or flying in a catacopter or dancing under da stars.

When I'ze come to join dem after mai sisifur in spirit had passed over
da bridge, Harri tooked time to help maiself settle in. She pauses for
a moment with head down, then continues. I'ze not as fancy or grand as
Aunti Mabel waz, but Harri took me in right away anna helped me find
mai own path here.

Pointing her nose to the sky, she starts a low soft waivering tone that
slowly escallates. Cash joins in and shortly Starr adds her voice.
Others add in, including some of the local doggies, coyotes and wolves
in their own special way of tribute that sings to both sorrow of
passing, and to joy of the pure life and of knowing a special lady cat.

As they finish the song, the trio depart the stage...

Samuel Redcat Mahoney October 16th 16 06:44 PM

On 10/15/16 6:24 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Fangu, Sundance. Dat tribute made mineown Paw tear up.

Sammy

Pit2nya[_2_] October 18th 16 07:49 PM

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 6:24:48 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Pit2nya yuzez hur rainbow hanky tu wype away a teer for this lufferlee tribute fur Harri Roadcat.

Sundance and/or Rebecca November 18th 16 06:29 AM

Tribyoot to Harri Roadcat, by Sundance

Aw, Ize sorree, but I unnerstanz. Wuz yoo gize too sadsad to do yurown tribyoot?

Sundance

Pit2nya[_2_] November 18th 16 07:40 AM

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 9:29:58 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Aw, Ize sorree, but I unnerstanz. Wuz yoo gize too sadsad to do yurown tribyoot?

Sundance

Harro wuz berry speshul. I remembur hur roadtripz. Sniff sniff...soooo menny kitties at da Bridge

Pit2nya[_2_] November 18th 16 07:42 AM

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:40:28 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 9:29:58 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Aw, Ize sorree, but I unnerstanz. Wuz yoo gize too sadsad to do yurown tribyoot?

Sundance

Harri wuz berry speshul. I remembur hur roadtripz. Sniff sniff...soooo menny kitties at da Bridge

Samuel Redcat Mahoney November 18th 16 03:35 PM

On 11/17/16 11:29 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Aw, Ize sorree, but I unnerstanz. Wuz yoo gize too sadsad to do yurown tribyoot?

Sundance

Yep. Mine Paw wanted to post a tribute to her, but couldn't get hissef
to do it.

Sammy