CatBanter

-   -   Invisible Frank (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4596)

Sherry June 19th 04 05:15 AM

Invisible Frank

We had some plumbers doing some work outside today with a big machine that was
very loud. Frank got scared, and got under the dining room tablecloth, like he
does a lot lately.
The men came inside so I could pay them. I noticed one of them kept glancing
over at the big lump under the tablecloth. I said, "That's my cat. Don't act
like you see him. He thinks you can't."
The guy just said, "Oh." But there sure was a "look" between them!

Sherry

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers June 19th 04 08:14 AM

The men came inside so I could pay them. I noticed one of them kept glancing
over at the big lump under the tablecloth. I said, "That's my cat. Don't act
like you see him. He thinks you can't."

ROTFLMAO! Poor Frank. He should teleport over here where, I'm sure, Waffles
will soothe his frayed nerves ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Marina June 19th 04 09:06 AM

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

ROTFLMAO! Poor Frank. He should teleport over here where, I'm sure,

Waffles
will soothe his frayed nerves ;-)

Ahem! That's the other Frank. I ain't afraid of no one.

Purrs,
Frankie