CatBanter

-   -   Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113665)

Pit2nya[_3_] January 28th 18 06:49 AM

Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

cshenk January 28th 18 08:00 PM

Pit2nya wrote:

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.

Sundance and/or Rebecca January 28th 18 08:51 PM

Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance

cshenk January 28th 18 10:08 PM

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's
majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance

Looks open! Still updating excel to the last apparent clean(ish) list.

Pit2nya[_3_] January 29th 18 12:32 AM

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 11:51:05 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance

Dat wud b a good idear.
P2nya

Francesca the Fierce January 30th 18 08:02 PM

On 2018-01-28 19:00:49 +0000, cshenk said:

Pit2nya wrote:

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.

An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!

Francesca the Fierce

[email protected] January 31st 18 03:10 AM

On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 9:49:56 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica

(and yur frend )

PIPPS and BOOKS are vailabul

Ranger McDude February 1st 18 03:38 PM

Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

PiPPs would wike to be
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Experience being traned bai mai Unka Mosey hooiz at RB sins Aprul
He teeched meh ubaoet munny n hoo tu hulp n
BOOKS cood beh Ranger side kik with the mischief part ifdat iz umakey
Jezt sum thots :) Fangu fur yer catsiderashun BOOKS N PIPPSY

Da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief allez needs more kitties. Dere is
just so very much mischief to be done, and so liitle time to do it!
Books, duz you want to be da Vice Chaircat of the committee?

cshenk February 2nd 18 01:58 AM

On 2018-01-28 19:00:49 +0000, cshenk said:

Pit2nya wrote:

Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.

An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!

Francesca the Fierce

Gotcha! I edited that in.