CatBanter

-   -   Buffy on the sofa (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113621)

jmcquown[_2_] October 18th 17 03:58 PM

Buffy on the sofa

Buffy rarely snoozes on the sofa in the living room. I took a pic of
her looking very comfy a few days ago:

https://s1.postimg.org/5ey0qfvhun/buffy_sofa.jpg

Here's a funny memory. When I brought my cat Persia (RB 2014) here my
mother insisted I get a sheet out of the closet and cover the sofa with
it. When I asked why she said, "I don't want her fur to stain the
sofa." Surely she meant "shed" not "stain"? Mom knew nothing about
cats. I laughed and said, "She doesn't use cheap hair dye, Mom!" Of
course I complied. Her house, her sofa.

Buffy mostly ignores the sofa. Ah, but the seasons are changing. The
sun is coming in through the windows at a different angle. After 2-1/2
years she's finally noticing the sofa is a comfortable sunny spot when
the sun is just right. :)

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] October 18th 17 06:31 PM

Buffy on the sofa

On 10/18/2017 1:08 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Buffy rarely snoozes on the sofa in the living room. I took a pic of
her looking very comfy a few days ago:

https://s1.postimg.org/5ey0qfvhun/buffy_sofa.jpg

Here's a funny memory. When I brought my cat Persia (RB 2014) here my
mother insisted I get a sheet out of the closet and cover the sofa with
it. When I asked why she said, "I don't want her fur to stain the
sofa." Surely she meant "shed" not "stain"? Mom knew nothing about
cats. I laughed and said, "She doesn't use cheap hair dye, Mom!" Of
course I complied. Her house, her sofa.

Buffy mostly ignores the sofa. Ah, but the seasons are changing. The
sun is coming in through the windows at a different angle. After 2-1/2
years she's finally noticing the sofa is a comfortable sunny spot when
the sun is just right. :)

Jill

If she's anything like any of mine as soon as you get used to her being in
one spot, she'll move to another. :)

Absolutely! They think they've lulled us into a routine and then they
change up. :)

Jill

Takayuki October 19th 17 11:08 PM

Buffy on the sofa

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:58:14 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy rarely snoozes on the sofa in the living room. I took a pic of
her looking very comfy a few days ago:

https://s1.postimg.org/5ey0qfvhun/buffy_sofa.jpg

What an adorably sleepy girl. I find it's hard to catch them sleepy
sometimes, because they're so alert.

jmcquown[_2_] October 19th 17 11:23 PM

Buffy on the sofa

On 10/19/2017 6:08 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:58:14 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy rarely snoozes on the sofa in the living room. I took a pic of
her looking very comfy a few days ago:

https://s1.postimg.org/5ey0qfvhun/buffy_sofa.jpg

What an adorably sleepy girl. I find it's hard to catch them sleepy
sometimes, because they're so alert.

She seems to know the minute I pick up the camera!

Jill