CatBanter

-   -   Hsppy birthday (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112946)

Adrian[_5_] November 30th 15 01:57 PM

Hsppy birthday

Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

jmcquown[_2_] November 30th 15 02:16 PM

Hsppy birthday

On 11/30/2015 8:57 AM, Adrian wrote:
Happy birthday, Christina.

Yes, Happy Birthday Christina!

Jill

Joy[_3_] November 30th 15 06:37 PM

Hsppy birthday

On 11/30/2015 5:57 AM, Adrian wrote:
Happy birthday, Christina.

Happy Birthday from me, too.

Joy

Christina Websell November 30th 15 07:20 PM

Hsppy birthday

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Tweed

MaryL[_2_] November 30th 15 08:13 PM

Hsppy birthday

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Tweed

In that case, happy "early" birthday from all of us.

MaryL

Christina Websell November 30th 15 09:32 PM

Hsppy birthday

"MaryL" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Tweed

In that case, happy "early" birthday from all of us.

MaryL

Thanks.
Tweed

Adrian[_5_] November 30th 15 09:53 PM

Hsppy birthday

Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Tweed

I don't know why I was thinking today was the first. 😽

--
Adrian

Christina Websell November 30th 15 10:41 PM

Hsppy birthday

"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Tweed

I don't know why I was thinking today was the first. ??

--
Adrian

Nsver mind about an early birhday. I get two then.

dgk December 1st 15 02:20 AM

Hsppy birthday

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:57:43 +0000 (UTC), Adrian
wrote:

Happy birthday, Christina.

Happy Birthday! Yea!

Bastette December 2nd 15 02:36 AM

Hsppy birthday

Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Happy Birthday! Is it Dec 1 or 2? Whenever I see a post from you, it might
already be the next day for you, so it's hard to tell. :)

--
Joyce

No one should try to hit another's bumper. But bumper bumpage is a part of
life. Yawn and get on with it. -- Gene Weingarten