CatBanter

-   -   Farewell, Bob Catt (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113678)

Samuel Redcat February 20th 18 01:58 PM

Farewell, Bob Catt

Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

Mishi[_2_] February 20th 18 06:51 PM

Farewell, Bob Catt

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 7:59:01 AM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

She probably greeted him with tail up and major purrs. He will be missed.

[email protected] February 21st 18 12:43 AM

Farewell, Bob Catt

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here

Sorry we are not familiar wif Bob Catt
Pipps and BOOKS

Sundance and/or Rebecca February 21st 18 02:54 AM

Farewell, Bob Catt

We will purr fur Mr. Bob Catt. Is dis da same hoomin dat iz owned by Misty?

Sundance

[email protected] February 21st 18 05:21 AM

Farewell, Bob Catt

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

DynaMoMite was among those who greeted him.

[email protected] February 21st 18 09:02 PM

Farewell, Bob Catt

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch passed away a
couple years ago. Bob Catt just went to join him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am suire that Mr. Catt was greeted by large swarms of kitties upon
his arrival. He will be missed down here.

Mosey,Sqweex, and Pooky will greet Bob Catt at Rainbow Bridge

Samuel Redcat February 21st 18 10:20 PM

Farewell, Bob Catt

On 2018-02-21 01:54:45 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

We will purr fur Mr. Bob Catt. Is dis da same hoomin dat iz owned by Misty?

Sundance

No, this is a different Bob Catt. This human was owned by a stray kitty
named Mooch.