CatBanter

-   -   Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74571)

Mischief September 16th 06 03:55 AM

Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

LOOK OUT!!!! GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF THE ROOM!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

And for those of you who are really masochistic......click the link to
go to the whole album and click on the slideshow!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...c6fscd&.src=ph

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA!!!

Kristi

ps, oh and for those who want to know how my finger is...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Dan M September 16th 06 04:00 AM

Mischief wrote:
Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

Oh my! What a ferocious beast!

I wonder how long it will take before his body is as large as his
attitude? :)

Matthew September 16th 06 04:02 AM

Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

That is not a vicious biting kitten he is crying for help when he saw you
;-) Just Kidding

oups.com...

Cheryl September 16th 06 04:18 AM

Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

On Fri 15 Sep 2006 10:55:53p, Mischief wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:1158375353.768892.112290
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com):

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

The horrible thing was that your post was severly in need of a
KFW!!!!!

OMG, I just love kitten expressions. Even in captivity like that,
they're so happy and energenic and so hopeful. If only that could
last, maybe more could find homes when they get older.........
sigh.....

What a cutie. I want him.

--
Cheryl

Mischief September 16th 06 04:28 AM

Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

But it's a VICIOUS KITTEN, why put a KFW?!!

heheheheheheheheheheMUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

besides, if i had put a KFW, where would the surprise be?

c'mon like you didn't see the cuteness coming....

Kristi

Karen September 16th 06 05:05 AM

On 2006-09-15 21:55:53 -0500, "Mischief" said:

Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

LOOK

OUT!!!! GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF THE ROOM!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

And

for those of you who are really masochistic......click the link to
go to the whole album and click on the slideshow!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...c6fscd&.src=ph

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA!!!

Kristi

ps, oh and for those who want to know how my finger is...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Oh

my god. That is hilarious. You should print it out with captions and
put it up in the waiting room :D

mlbriggs September 16th 06 06:15 AM

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:55:53 -0700, Mischief wrote:

[...]

Your finger looks like it will be fine. Purrs that the babycat will find
someone to love him/her. MLB

[email protected] September 16th 06 06:53 AM

Mischief wrote:

Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Awwww.. that bitty looks so young, I'm not sure he (she?) knows which
end is up. He mostly just looks *confused*. :)

Joyce

Adrian A September 16th 06 11:11 AM

Mischief wrote:
[...]

Awwww. It's a bitty Snoopy! Absolutely adorable, including the teeth. I'd
love to adopt that bitey bitty, if I wasn't 4000 miles away.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Jane September 16th 06 02:14 PM

Mischief wrote:
Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

Oh my, I was shocked, horrified, and thoroughly....uh....cuted-out.
What an adorable little monster!! I want him, FIV and all. Isn't there
a medcation for that? Durn, it's not fair to Rita. What a cutie! If
I were pet-less, I'd take him in in a shot. I think I can handle the
furocous little purr-baby. yeah.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita