CatBanter

-   -   Good Mews (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95054)

Tabbeycat May 5th 09 05:55 PM

Good Mews

Our aunt and uncle haf moved back from New Jersey! Dey just couldn't
STAND how cold it was up there. I don't get to go wif the hoomins, but
I like to call dem and talk to deyr cat Sassy. She looks just like me,
but with a mackerel-tabby and white pattern and a redder nose. She
just got declawed ,though, because her hoomins have a lot of expensive
furniture and dey don't want to buy a sratchin post. Sassy isn't even
known fur scratchin furniture anyway. Bein declawed has made Sassy
alot shyer.
Purrs,
L. Tabbey

MLB May 5th 09 09:46 PM

Good Mews

Tabbeycat wrote:
Our aunt and uncle haf moved back from New Jersey! Dey just couldn't
STAND how cold it was up there. I don't get to go wif the hoomins, but
I like to call dem and talk to deyr cat Sassy. She looks just like me,
but with a mackerel-tabby and white pattern and a redder nose. She
just got declawed ,though, because her hoomins have a lot of expensive
furniture and dey don't want to buy a sratchin post. Sassy isn't even
known fur scratchin furniture anyway. Bein declawed has made Sassy
alot shyer.
Purrs,
L. Tabbey

Dat is so sad. Ower purrs for
sassy. No fur n tur is worf dat. TuTu

Will in New Haven May 6th 09 12:29 AM

Good Mews

On May 5, 12:55*pm, Tabbeycat wrote:
Our aunt and uncle haf moved back from New Jersey! Dey just couldn't
STAND how cold it was up there. I don't get to go wif the hoomins, but
I like to call dem and talk to deyr cat Sassy. She looks just like me,
but with a mackerel-tabby and white pattern and a redder nose. She
just got declawed ,though, because her hoomins have a lot of expensive
furniture and dey don't want to buy a sratchin post. Sassy isn't even
known fur scratchin furniture anyway. Bein declawed has made Sassy
alot shyer.

Mine Meowmie, hoo wuvs mee an I wuvs hur, cryde an cryde wen shee foun
outted how much beeying decwad hurrted mee an iz still sorree, aldo I
forgiff her long ago. She din' GNO kno bettur butted it iz a terribul
an afull fing too dew.

--
WooToo (Meowmie, I reely forgiff you)

Granby May 6th 09 12:49 AM

Good Mews

Don't want to start the claw-declaw thing but a lady declawed two kittens
and now nether one of them will use the litterbos. This was three weeks ago
and they still want no pat of it.

Will in New Haven May 6th 09 01:29 AM

Good Mews

On May 5, 7:49*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Don't want to start the claw-declaw thing but a lady * declawed two kittens
and now nether one of them will use the litterbos. *This was three weeks ago
and they still want no pat of it.

Oh, mine pour bittees. Dey MUSS use da doodlebox or dey mite gnot get
de wuntroohom. I am gonna mak declawing mine bittees agains da law.

--
Maggy May, Catmunity Sekretery four Bittees

Mosey =`^..^`= May 7th 09 01:10 AM

Good Mews

On May 5, 7:49 pm, "Granby" Don't want to start the claw-declaw thing but
a lady declawed two kittens
and now nether one of them will use the litterbos. This was three weeks
ago
and they still want no pat of it.

Oh, mine pour bittees. Dey MUSS use da doodlebox or dey mite gnot get
de wuntroohom. I am gonna mak declawing mine bittees agains da law.

--
Maggy May, Catmunity Sekretery four Bittees

Ohhhh, dat iz sew meen tew do dat to Bitties.
That law will be passed Maggy May!!
Bad hoomins, badbadbad.

Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Will in New Haven May 7th 09 01:23 AM

Good Mews

On May 6, 8:10*pm, "Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote:
On May 5, 7:49 pm, "Granby" Don't want to start the claw-declaw thing but
a lady declawed two kittens and now nether one of them will use the litterbos. This was three weeks
ago
and they still want no pat of it.

Oh, mine pour bittees. Dey MUSS use da doodlebox or dey mite gnot get
de wuntroohom. I am gonna mak declawing mine bittees agains da law.

--
Maggy May, Catmunity Sekretery four Bittees

Ohhhh, dat iz sew meen tew do dat to Bitties.
That law will be passed Maggy May!!
Bad hoomins, badbadbad.

Mine Meowmie iz GNOTTED bad. She wuz igorunt an did gnot gnow dat it
wud hurted mee. She sed shee wuz sorree an I forgiff hur. Butted wee
shud spred da wurd.

--
WooToo

Adam[_3_] May 7th 09 01:57 AM

Good Mews

I am gonna mak declawing mine bittees agains da law.

Maggy May, Catmunity Sekretery four Bittees

NE hoomin deklaw kitty, I beet hoomin up. Evry1 else haz permishun 2
beet dem up 2.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah