CatBanter

-   -   More backpack video (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89649)

Marina July 6th 08 03:59 PM

More backpack video

Miranda Did Not Approve of Caliban's new sleeping place. So she decided
to dig him out. Caliban held his ground, though. He was very disgruntled
at not being allowed to nap in peace (look at final shot - Pleeeeeze let
me sleep!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2VQjjfi1s

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 6th 08 04:34 PM

More backpack video

"Marina" wrote in message
Miranda Did Not Approve of Caliban's new sleeping place. So she decided to
dig him out. Caliban held his ground, though. He was very disgruntled at
not being allowed to nap in peace (look at final shot - Pleeeeeze let me
sleep!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2VQjjfi1s

Cali uses non-violent resistance. The cops would have to come and drag him
out. ;)
--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Kathy[_2_] July 6th 08 05:34 PM

More backpack video

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

"Marina" wrote in message
Miranda Did Not Approve of Caliban's new sleeping place. So she decided
to dig him out. Caliban held his ground, though. He was very disgruntled
at not being allowed to nap in peace (look at final shot - Pleeeeeze let
me sleep!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2VQjjfi1s

Cali uses non-violent resistance. The cops would have to come and drag
him out. ;)
--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

He is rather steadfast in his reluctance to come out. Bless his little
heart...
^..^

Kathy and Woodgie

tanadashoes July 6th 08 05:45 PM

More backpack video

"Marina" wrote in message
Miranda Did Not Approve of Caliban's new sleeping place. So she decided to
dig him out. Caliban held his ground, though. He was very disgruntled at
not being allowed to nap in peace (look at final shot - Pleeeeeze let me
sleep!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2VQjjfi1s

AWWWWW, she kissed him. That is so cute and Caliban had such a manic look
in his eyes at the end of the video.

Pam S. still smiling

Takayuki July 6th 08 10:22 PM

More backpack video

Marina wrote:
Miranda Did Not Approve of Caliban's new sleeping place. So she decided
to dig him out. Caliban held his ground, though. He was very disgruntled
at not being allowed to nap in peace (look at final shot - Pleeeeeze let
me sleep!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2VQjjfi1s

I was wondering how you could keep from laughing during the first
video. Caliban's facial expressions are just too funny.

Marina July 7th 08 03:59 AM

More backpack video

Takayuki wrote:

I was wondering how you could keep from laughing during the first
video. Caliban's facial expressions are just too funny.

I did lose it when first his head, then his paw popped out.

Marina July 7th 08 05:56 AM

More backpack video

Kreisleriana wrote:

Cali uses non-violent resistance. The cops would have to come and drag him
out. ;)

He did swipe with his paw, it's just that he was swiping in the wrong
direction - nowhere near Mir. :P

[email protected] July 8th 08 06:18 AM

More backpack video

Marina wrote:

Miranda Did Not Approve of Caliban's new sleeping place. So she decided
to dig him out. Caliban held his ground, though. He was very disgruntled
at not being allowed to nap in peace (look at final shot - Pleeeeeze let
me sleep!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2VQjjfi1s

I think he looks a tad overstimulated. Look at those pupils! My cats
look like that after someone - human or cat - has been playing with
them for a while.

--
Joyce ^..^