CatBanter

-   -   test (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107454)

Storrmmee February 18th 12 09:34 AM

test

thanks, Lee

Christina Websell February 18th 12 09:50 PM

test

I see you
Tweed
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
thanks, Lee

Storrmmee February 18th 12 11:13 PM

test

thanks, i wasn't seeing messages, it turns out somecat, must have hit the
keyboard as the reply to my messages was checked not show all messages, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I see you
Tweed
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
thanks, Lee

jmcquown[_2_] February 19th 12 02:24 AM

test

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
thanks, Lee

Yep, you're here :) I haven't posted in a couple of days. I'm playing
catch up on posts this evening.

Jill

Storrmmee February 19th 12 04:03 AM

test

i am still catching up from being off line during the move then a computer
crash, i have here and a couple others caught up, but am still swimming in
rfc, Lee

jmcquown[_2_] February 19th 12 04:41 AM

test

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i am still catching up from being off line during the move then a computer
crash, i have here and a couple others caught up, but am still swimming in
rfc, Lee

I'm sorry about your computer crash. I'm always "swimming in rfc". It's a
very active newsgroup.

Jill

Storrmmee February 19th 12 04:56 AM

test

but so entertaining, and good recipes too... i have gotten better since i
have block what irritates me... i am not sure what i did to the computer but
i blew out my news groups and have had to re sub to all of them, i read
several i don't post to that are almost as active as rfc, trouble is, i am
so senile i know i am missing a few, oh well... i will remember or i wasn't
that interesgted in the first place.

Christina Websell February 19th 12 06:30 PM

test

Not to worry, Lee, I doubt I'll ever catch up here since I was away with my
broken ankle, I have 5878 unread posts..
Tweed

Storrmmee February 19th 12 11:45 PM

test

lol, i resort to the first post in a thread, then follo ups from the op
otherwise i would never get even, Lee