CatBanter

-   -   Tiger is Tiger again! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108218)

---MIKE--- July 23rd 12 10:57 PM

Tiger is Tiger again!

He seems to be back to his normal self. This afternoon he got on my lap
three times for lovins. The vet wants me to continue the Clavamox twice
a day for four more days. This is not a problem since he loves the tuna
juice (and the tuna).

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

dgk July 24th 12 01:49 PM

Tiger is Tiger again!

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:57:39 -0400,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

He seems to be back to his normal self. This afternoon he got on my lap
three times for lovins. The vet wants me to continue the Clavamox twice
a day for four more days. This is not a problem since he loves the tuna
juice (and the tuna).

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

It's so nice to have good news.

Adrian[_4_] July 24th 12 01:52 PM

Tiger is Tiger again!

That's very good to hear, thanks for the update.

--
Adrian

pat Chlebowski July 24th 12 03:21 PM

Tiger is Tiger again!