CatBanter

-   -   cute - random cat name generator (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19679)

kaeli September 24th 04 07:38 PM

cute - random cat name generator

I was putzing around and found this.
Some cute names, some serious names, and some really, really silly names.

http://www.kessels.com/CatNames/Random.php?

Happy Friday.

~kaeli~
He's your God, they're your rules - you burn in Hell.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

J1Boss September 24th 04 08:37 PM

Some cute names, some serious names, and some really, really silly names.

http://www.kessels.com/CatNames/Random.php?

Happy Friday.

~kaeli~

Some very silly names! I was interested to see that none of the names I've had
for cats are in the lists (OK, only 5 cats ever, but still.......). Some close
or partial, but not the names. I always knew my crew was "unique" ;-D.

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/
http://photos.yahoo.com/bestfriendsobedience

Alison September 25th 04 12:29 AM

"kaeli" wrote in message

I was putzing around and found this.
Some cute names, some serious names, and some really, really silly

names.

http://www.kessels.com/CatNames/Random.php?

Happy Friday.

What a wide range of names, seems cat owners are imaginative:) The
funniest name I've come across is Basil Bumstabber, one of Oldmolly's
cats
Alison