A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
MAI Purrdai FROM BOOKS SENT Monday January 8, 2018 by [email protected]
Hai mai noo furendz, Tewday ai wuz informd dat ai m nao one yeer old watefur dat meens da hooming singed sumfin kawled happi purrdai tew yewww n ai gotted treetz n sum chicken mai VET sent Paw uh email kard 4 meh , dat wuz nise Iz der sumfin rong wif maiself? ai dunt wunna tawk /meow
Yesterday 05:37 AM
by Pit2nya[_3_] Go to last post
5 171 Cat community
Time Travelers? by Delectable Glider
Dear, new friends So I stumbled upon this Group. There was a message in like, 1998, but Google Groups came out in 2001. Are y'all time travelers? I want in Sincerely, RobDob
Yesterday 05:31 AM
by Pit2nya[_3_] Go to last post
4 87 Cat community
Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur by [email protected]
Hai ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai...
Yesterday 05:21 AM
by Pit2nya[_3_] Go to last post
9 145 Cat community
OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018 by Pit2nya[_3_]
OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018 We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge. WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT DEESE SPOTZ, WITCH ar NEOW OPIN???? Piglett was Co-Secretary of Bittees ...Who neow??? Amelia T Cat was Diplocat 2 Moon, ...Who neow??? Mosey was. Diplocat 2...
Yesterday 05:11 AM
by Pit2nya[_3_] Go to last post
0 12 Cat community
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4