Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
No worries

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote

| Another self-justification, rejecting all the advice YOU
| requested! Yowie is right! (P-L-O-N-K!)

No need to plonk me, I'm outta...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
No worries

"jmcquown" wrote

| I'm JM and if you're too wimpy to accuse me outright, let me set the
record
| straight. There wouldn't have been any hostility between us if when you
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
No worries

"CatNipped" wrote

| *YOU* just quit!

Done.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
No worries

Folks, it's past time for me to "quit" this ng. In the past I had the energy
to stay in spite of the hostility of people like JM, but that's no longer
true. If I happen to outlive her, and if the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Pat
Apologies to group, especially Pat

"jmcquown" wrote

| I can tell you when she wanted to meet me for lunch in Memphis she
wouldn't
| budge from a particular Vietnamese restaurant. I hate Vietnamese food on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
No worries

"CatNipped" wrote

| show me a single post, from any time in the past years that you'e been
| posting here, just *one* *single* *post* where you wrote about a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat
No worries

I'd like to make this post "read only" but since I can't, I'm asking you all
to just skip the hateful claims and projections insisting that I posted
about the bite here because I'm "seeking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Pat
UPDATE Brown recluse got me

wrote

| Pat,
|
| That site has all the hallmarks of a scam. "Finally, after much prayer
| they discovered a combination of ingredients which they applied
| topically to the bite...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Pat
Brown recluse got me

"CatNipped" wrote

| *RUSH* to the emergency room. This is what caused Pam S.'s extended
| hospital stay in critical care and several surgeries. A brown recluse's
| bite...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Pat
Brown recluse got me

"Pat" wrote

|I forgot about that brown recluse remedy that I found a while back, some
| herbal compound. What the heck was it again??? Made right here in Ava,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Pat
Brown recluse got me

I forgot about that brown recluse remedy that I found a while back, some
herbal compound. What the heck was it again??? Made right here in Ava, too!
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Pat
Brown recluse got me

Can someone tell me the cure? I can't afford to get very ill right now. It
just happened an hour ago. Caught the little bugger in the act but too late
to stop it biting.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 07, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
Typhoon heading this way

"Cantate" wrote

| Typhoon went away. It was very wet, but not too much wind in my
| area. The people on Okinawa and Kyushu got hit hard, though.
|
| Cats happy. Dog happy. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Pat
He went up the wall

"mlbriggs" wrote

| Did you check to see if she had suction cups instead of pads on her
| tootsies? MLB

No!
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Pat
He went up the wall

| Matthew wrote:
| Did they leave claw marks in the dry wall.

The wall is covered in paneling.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat
Buster and the raccoon

"Ted Davis" wrote
| wrote:
|
| I love raccoons, but I thought they didn't like cats.
|
| They seem to get along well around...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat
Buster and the raccoon

"Mark Edwards" wrote

| This morning, Buster was at the window, looking out. I went out to feed
| the ferals.
|
| As usually happens, raccoons drop by and eat some of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Pat
He went up the wall

"mlbriggs" wrote
Pat wrote:

| Some of the cats were chasing each other around. At one point Tommy went
| halfway to the ceiling up a wall and hung on there for several...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Pat
He went up the wall

Some of the cats were chasing each other around. At one point Tommy went
halfway to the ceiling up a wall and hung on there for several seconds.

How did he do that ?? :\
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat
A breakthrough for Billy

"mlbriggs" wrote

| he let me clip, clip, clip, clip, one after the other with NO
| objections of any kind!

| When you figure out how this happened, please let us know.
| I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Pat
Chibi sighting???!!!

"Cantate" wrote

| Chibi, my disappeared cat (as of Feb.), may have been seen by my
| cousin's husband!

| please rev up those purrs again!!!

They never stopped. I am delighted...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Pat
Escorting Dot and Buster

wrote

| Takayuki wrote:
|
| wrote:
| This sounds altogether *too* familiar! :-/
|
| I hope Dot learns to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 11th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat
Lifeline Animal Rescue in New Jersey

They've got so many sweet babies waiting for homes!

Go to http://www.lifelinerescue.org/ and click "Cats for Adoption" link.

New Jersey is a small state but it has 353 shelters listing with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT Never do this!

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote

| Some guy ... tried to bungee jump *upwards* by anchoring his feet
| and attaching his bungee cord to a crane hook. The crane pulled
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat
OT Never do this!

"Christina Websell" wrote