Showing results 1 to 25 of 484
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Edwards
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 11, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Mark Edwards
RIP Samazon - June 10 2006 - May 3, 2011

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Now, however, I think it's only fair to update fans of the Samazon on
her untimely demise.

Oh Lori, I am so sorry!

Cat's body, lion's soul,
She went...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 11, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Edwards
Ah Well....

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
He did bring me my anniversary present early... it's a "Nook" (which I
insist on "mistakenly" calling a nookie just to see the embarrassed
smile on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 11, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Edwards
Ick! Domain problems

I have held the professuon-geek.com domain for a long time. It was due for
renewal on May 17th.

Guess what? The registrar has changed hands twice since I registered it,
and my username/password no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 11, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Edwards
In my ear

Lying down, with my hearing aids in, and Little Boy sharing my pillow.
This is very nice until a highly amplified cat snore hits my brain.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No cluons were harmed when tanadashoes wrote:
Please give Lori our love and
best wishes for her recovery.

Ditto. We are sending love and prayers to all of you.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 11, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27

"Not learning the [homegrown] software system quickly enough" after a
mere two weeks. Job hunting once more.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Last night when I got home, I did my usual "It's MEEE!" as I closed the
door.

Apache was right there and seemingly echoed me with a "Me-OOOOW!"

I asked, "It's you?" to which she replied "Meow!"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Edwards
Ping: Mark

No cluons were harmed when Mishi wrote:
Are you ok? I heard about the fires in Austin, and was worried about you
and your family.

We're miles and miles away from the fires. I think Victor and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 11, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Edwards
Apache stakes a claim

Mark Edwards wrote:
I do believe the little girl has taken over...

No cluons were harmed when Judith Latham wrote:
Have you only just realised that?

Oh, I knew it. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 11, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Edwards
Apache's nicknames

Apache has acquired her requisite nicknames.

In addition to 'Apache', I also refer to her as 'little girl', 'angel',
'angel face', 'fairy girl' and 'spotty one'.

She is not accepting 'leopard...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 11, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Edwards
Apache stakes a claim

As I was getting ready for work, Apache settled down on the pair of blue
jeans I have folded on top the dresser.

I asked her, "Are you guarding my jeans for me?"

What followed was a very obvious,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 11, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark Edwards
Cat haiku

No cluons were harmed when Joy wrote:
Those are great! Did you write them?

Thank you. Yes I did.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 11, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

The first day on the new job went okay. Cats didn't appear to have
panicked at my absence (grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 11, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
I *am* still alive.

Hugs and purrs and prayers and many thanks that you are treated and
recovering. May the furry ones help you in your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 11, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Edwards
We have PURRS!

[snipping Apache]

No cluons were harmed when wrote:
Better keep her locked in until then, because you know she's going to
find somebody who's interested.

We've kept her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 11, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Edwards
We have PURRS!

No cluons were harmed when Kelly Greene wrote:
Sounds good to me. :) We've been away for over a month (in FL with the
kitties) so I'm a bit behind. Are these two new cats?

Yes. Apache is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 11, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Edwards
We have PURRS!

Apache doesn't care for being picked up, but she doesn't mind light
cuddling when she jumps up on the bed. Especially when combined with
skritches and tummy rubs.

So I have my ear close to her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 11, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Edwards
Please let me in!

No cluons were harmed when Lesley wrote:
Another interview? How did it go?

All my interviews this week went very well. If only an offer were
forrhcoming...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 11, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7

I was leaving for an interview this morning, thus no camera.

As I was driving through the psrking lot, I saw a little white cat sitting
in front of an apartment door. She was staring at the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 11, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Edwards
Ping Mark

No cluons were harmed when Lesley wrote:
Just seen Senyah and Paleface and who;s the black cat with what looks
like a short tail (although that could just be the angle) that just
ran past....
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 11, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mark Edwards
Tibb is found

No cluons were harmed when Kathy wrote:
I am very happy that he is back, and he seems happy to be back
although he is meowing a little more than usual.

He's telling you all about his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 11, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Mark Edwards
RPCA Awards Suggestions.

No cluons were harmed when Yowie wrote:
Could the BCT award be named the Shmoggleberry Award for *******ry
Excellence?

Seems appropriate, since Schmog brought the BCT to the world's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 11, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Mark Edwards
RPCA Awards Suggestions.

The Bluebird award. For whatever reason.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 11, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No cluons were harmed when tanadashoes wrote:
Use your imagination and suggest awards for various excellence in RPCA
submissions.

The Golden Troll award for best recipe.

The MOL (Meowing Out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 11, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Edwards
Chain reaction

No cluons were harmed when wrote:
It's funny how it went through everyone and then back where it all
started.

I was surprised That Dulce Mae figured out who started...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 484