Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^,,^=
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 10, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Pet Blessing

Pet Blessing

Every creature is created and blessed by love.
There are an amazing variety of beings on Earth--those with fur, feathers or
fins, and those with scales, shells or skin. Each one is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 10, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Blanket purrs and prayers

Thank you for the purrs and prayers Matthew. I'm happy for your good news
and purrs and prayers are lovingly sent your way for your continued good
health:)
Love Kyla

"Matthew"
For all that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 10, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Please be understanding about this

There was talk of 'trivial' candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO
much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=RPCA
Light one if you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 10, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
A Candle for RPCA

There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=RPCA
Light one if you like, don't if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 10, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Some purrs for my Mom, please

Healing purrs from the kitties sent and I am praying for your Mom, Donna.
Love, Kyla

"Donna M."
The mentions of Lori's kidney issues have got me thinking about my mom.
She
goes to a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Urgent human prayers and purrs needed for sister with cancer please

"kraut"

My sister is undergoing chemo (SP) and treatment for cancer and now
is in the hospital for blood clots and her platelet count is low.

Please send some prayers and purrs her way if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 10, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
How is Pickle doing

Glad to hear Pickle is doing better Yowie.
Purrs continued sent for him to get more better..more better? Must be the
heat. Love Kyla
"Yowie"
Granby
Just wondering how the kitty is doing by...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 10, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Out of the Ashes

A blessing indeed Love to them from us Kyla

"Granby" ...
Lee was happy today as they told her they could save a couple of quilts
her Grandmother had made and some fancy work that was on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
OT Sorry

I hear that and I've gotten my share for sure, but I consider the source.
Love Kyla
"Granby"
The wording was a bit different but I read it several times then got it.
It is hard when someone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
OT Sorry

"Adrian"
Kyla =^,,^= wrote:
(Gandalf)
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:08:15 +0100, "Christina Websell"

"CatNipped"
I haven't been posting
You told me you
were about to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Please be understanding about this

Lori, the point is that it simply isn't necessary to bring up a long list
of your own losses when someone is going through a different painful
situation. Just offer your sympathy,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Please be understanding about this

CatNipped wrote:
snipped

Lee also lost her cat, Tiger, you're being very insensitive Lori.

Thank you Adrian for telling her that. It's always about 'her'
I've sent her well wishes when she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
This is just so sad

"Lesley"
http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154398974

The bit where the guy talks about hearing the cries of abandoned
kittens just brought tears to my cynical old...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Legless cat ready to start new life.

"Joy"

"Matthew"

You know this is one of those things Could have should have Would have.
I know if one of my fur balls had this happen to No matter how much I
love them. I would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 10, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Pickle could do with a purr or two.

Purrs and prayers for Pickle to get better quickly. Love Kyla
"Yowie"
Sunday morning, it looked like he'd lost some fur on his shoulder, leaving
a a maybe half-inch diameter red mark. We...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 10, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
OT Sorry

(Gandalf)
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:08:15 +0100, "Christina Websell"

"CatNipped"
I haven't been posting

You told me you
were about to commit suicide
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 10, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Purra for Tigers trip to the Bridge

Oh no, prayers coming for Stormmee to be alright and the kitties are purring
loudly for her.
Love Kyla

"Granby
Stormmee, the cat, had to have oxygen after the fire so I keep holding my
breath...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Ping Mark - Lost Cat FAW

"MatSav"

"Mark Edwards"
No cluons were harmed when Kyla =^,,^= wrote:
I used to make typeweriter platens, in a long ago, former life...

LOL. I used to OWN a manual typewriter. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 10, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Ping Mark - Lost Cat FAW

"Dan M"
If anyone is going to do a FAQ about cats getting out, I really think a
mention of the Loc8tor is in order:
http://www.loc8tor.com/Store/compare.aspx

I will second everything he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 10, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Ping Mark - Lost Cat FAW

"David Stevenson"

You mean like the articles at

http://blakjak.org/cat_men2.htm#lost

That was the one that caught my eye...I had no problem with your page at
all. I like the first...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 10, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 259
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Smudgie is Lost! - Trap Set

"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 5, 11:33 am, "Sharon & Smudgie"
wrote:
Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur,
skin to skin, or -- skin to fur. -- Paul Gallico

We...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 10, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 259
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Smudgie is Lost!

I am still praying too. Love Kyla

if she fights i am wondering if someone grabbed the collar and she slipped
out of it, Lee, still praying

"Sharon & Smudgie"

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 10, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 259
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Smudgie is Lost!

Just a quick update to say there's still no news so we are going to do a
midnight walkabout tonight with torches to shine under all the shrubs
around here.

Getting so worried now :(
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 10, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Betty gets a Pringle

"Takayuki"
wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep
So you don't notice the addictive drugs (cocaine? crack? heroine?

Yes, in fact, I'm currently very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 10, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kyla =^,,^=
Ping Mark - Lost Cat FAW

"Mark Edwards"
No cluons were harmed when Kyla =^,,^= wrote:

I used to make typeweriter platens, in a long ago, former life...

LOL. I used to OWN a manual typewriter. I always loved...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 141