Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
News About BonBon

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:22:16 -0000, "Adrian A"
wrote:

CatNipped wrote:
I just got an email from BonBon (Bonnie). She had moved to Northern
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Smokey's wild ride

Sam wrote:
It was Saturday evening - laundry day at our house. The white things
had just finished in the dryer and I started getting them out and
folding them up. That works a bit differently...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Completetly natural care for felines...

mlbriggs wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:36:56 -0500, HillaryN08 wrote:

Hello,

I have a two year old, human companion, male, feline friend.

As a stern vegetarian and animal...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 22nd 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11

mlbriggs wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:36:56 -0500, HillaryN08 wrote:

Hello,

I have a two year old, human companion, male, feline friend.

As a stern vegetarian and animal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 07, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Will in New Haven wrote:
wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Dewi wrote:
meeee wrote:

roo mince is very good for them, especially with weight...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

badwilson wrote:
Dewi wrote:
meeee wrote:

roo mince is very good for them, especially with weight regulation.
The problem is that roo mince for pet food has less...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 07, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Pearl is too wound up

Karen wrote:
LOL!

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/chupie_2006/pearlchair/?action=view&current=pearlchair5.jpg

Next

4 pics.

Awww!! She's so cute. Love that little white triangle...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Need help with anorexic cat

0to60 wrote:
My 13 year old cat hates food. Over the last 9 months, he's lost 25% of his
bodyweight. I've taken him to the vet, but she can't find anything really
wrong with him. I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Otis is 11 years old today!

Susan M wrote:
Happy purrday Otis! As Fred said this morning, Otis has had amazing
longevity for a cat with such poor judgement!

He's annoyed Fred *yet* again by his latest claiming of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By [email protected]
Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:17:42 -0000, "Adrian A"
yodeled:

Dewi wrote:
Why the hell are you posting this on RPCA! It is clearly propaganda
and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Rhonda wrote:
That was a great picture. I would be shocked to see something like that
out the window.

Do they make Purina Coyote Chow that you could toss out in the field? :)

Rhonda

Ha!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By [email protected]
Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

http://www.mothering.com/articles/growing_child/food/soy_story.html

It would be marvelous if the time, talent,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Susan M wrote:
Sherry - your landscape looks very much like ours. I can't remember where
you are from?

I admire the coyotes their ability to survive but can't stand the thought of
them...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Ice and snow in Central Texas

John F. Eldredge wrote:
On 16 Jan 2007 14:31:37 -0800, wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
As a New York State native, I'd be really worried about driving
in snow and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
broken split whiskers

agapecharis wrote:
My youngest (Koda) has been breaking her whiskers or something. I got
her when she was 10 weeks old and now she is about 7 months old. About
2 weeks after we got her, her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Enfilade wrote:
Just as a matter of interest (I am not a vegetarian) if you had to kill the
chicken/sheep/cow yourself, would you still eat meat? Please all answer
honestly.

That's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Will in New Haven wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Predation is rarely pretty. One...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Will in New Haven wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Predation is rarely pretty. One...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Christina Websell wrote:
Is it the mating season for coyotes? There was a lot of screaming like a
cat fight going on right outside my house a couple of days ago. I checked
that both mine were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Christina Websell wrote:
wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Predation is rarely pretty. One thing, though, is that there is
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Will in New Haven wrote:

Yep, that's ole Latrans all right. As a person owned by cats, I find
myself having an atypical dislike for a wild animal who is just trying
to get by like the rest of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Mean sister

Marina wrote:
More and more, I'm beginning to suspect that Mir is a mean big sister
(and maybe studying to be an evil genius in future) posing as a sweet
little catgirl. Just now, I heard a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
What's Your View?

Or, an alternate title, "Why My Cats Don't Go Out Anymore".

I always thought it would be fun if we posted a "view" from the window
we look out. I normally wouldn't do this right now, because...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
OT Alright another round of American Idol starts tonight

Matthew wrote:
I felt bad for people who think they can sing. Their friends and family
tell them they can and support them. These people could not carry a tune if
their life depended on it. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Ice and snow in Central Texas

wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

Also - those from the south cannot drive in inclement weather, be it snow,
sleet, or plain ol' rain!

From what I can see here, the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500