Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 1.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bluedove
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Bluedove
Cat's fighting & Peeing

Hi Ryan,

Personally, I would keep them out all day together, with both rooms open/
joining, and let them work it out with each other. Unless, you really think
they will seriously hurt one another or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Bluedove
Horrific Night

wrote in message
I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
or more of the 3 kittens...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 07, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Bluedove
Nail trimming

"James" wrote in message
Just saw on Animal Planet program on Detroit Humain Society a woman
clipping a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 07, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 132
Posted By Bluedove
Advice Please: Stray Kitten

"Searcher7" wrote in message
I found a stray kitten near my house. I couldn't leave it outside.(A
half hour...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Bluedove
Afraid to have my cats teeth cleaned

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Noon Cat Nick" wrote

Explain this to your vet, and ask if he/she would...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 12th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 49
Posted By Bluedove
ah, now what? Skin problems.

JMC,

Stop the 'Revolution', period. I really don't trust that stuff. Case in
point, when I recently went in a vets office to pick up some California
Natural dry food, a young woman walked in with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 29th 07, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Bluedove
Quality Foods? California Natural?

" "Bluedove" Bluedove@ home.com wrote in message
I just started buy this brand and so far, am very please. My cats, Dove
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 29th 07, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Bluedove
Quality Foods? California Natural?

I just started buy this brand and so far, am very please. My cats, Dove and
Gabe' fur seems especially shiny and glossy since they have been eating it,
and* they like it. No kitty has thrown up,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 28th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Bluedove
Nutro Gourmet Chicken Dry Food..

"NedF" wrote in message
On Apr 27, 9:45 am, PawsForThought wrote:

Very cute kitty...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 28th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Bluedove
Nutro Gourmet Chicken Dry Food..

Hi Ned,

So far, so good, with the California Natural brand. The "Chicken and Rice"
dry cat food I bought does not* have any fish in it, as far as I could tell
with the ingredients, and believe me,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 27th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Bluedove
Nutro Gourmet Chicken Dry Food..

"Luna's Mom" wrote in message
bluedove wrote:
Hello,

I haven't posted here for several years since my Blue boy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 27th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Bluedove
Nutro Gourmet Chicken Dry Food..

Ned,

All I can say is... Wow! I am with you as far as just simply cooking for my
guys. Or, since I am far too busy to do this everyday, more realistically,
I guess I can buy Gerber baby food jars...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12