A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room by jmcquown[_2_]
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go up, she looks out the dining room window from the cat steps. She can see onto the driveway and the walkway to the front door. I always have to walk down the driveway to check the mailbox. I see her sitting in the window...
Today 01:16 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
8 115 Cat anecdotes
List of jewish serial killers by Raian Y. Barton
Jack The Ripper Nathaniel Bar-Jonah Ed Gein Joel Rifkin Harold Shipman Rodney Alcala Herb Baumeister Harvey Glatman David Berkowitz John Wayne Gacy
Yesterday 09:47 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
3 5 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2