A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jmcquown[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes Yesterday, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room

On 3/24/2019 6:36 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:13:23 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go
up, she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes Yesterday, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
List of jewish serial killers

On 3/25/2019 1:50 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 25-3-2019 18:20, Raian Y. Barton wrote:

List of creepy spammer;

Spammer Raian Y. Barton
Spammer Raian Y. Barton
Spammer Raian Y. Barton
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 19, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Spring has Sprung and the Earth is Turning...

Here are a couple of pics from my back yard. Happy Spring!

Pink blooms. I don't know plants, might be a camelia:

https://i.postimg.cc/FFjdDb6G/pink.jpg

And white blooms; this is an azaela. The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 19, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2019-03-18 10:02 a.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
*** jmcquown wrote:
When I come...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 19, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room

When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go
up, she looks out the dining room window from the cat steps. She can
see onto the driveway and the walkway to the front...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 19, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The third thing

On 3/12/2019 9:36 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 19, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy has Come Around

She's adapted to my often erratic work schedule. The last couple of
days when I worked when I came home she heard the garage door open and
me get out of the car. She's taken to sitting and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 19, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Gentleman

On 3/7/2019 9:06 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
We've been leaving food out for a couple of strays lately, but a rather large Raccoon has been showing up for dinner. The odd thing is that he has been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 19, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Smokey is a robot

On 3/7/2019 8:59 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
Several times now she has got in my face just before the alarm goes off. I wish my internal clock was that accurate. So if she's a robot, how do you explain...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 19, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cat Pin (pic)

When I went to work yesterday I wore this cat pin on the lapel of my dress:

https://i.postimg.cc/TYmShGpQ/cat-fish.jpg

My SO gave that to me for my birthday several years ago. :)

One of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 19, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 3/4/2019 11:57 AM, Tina wrote:
On 24/02/2019 02:16, jmcquown wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight.* I heard a chittering
sound which could only mean one thing.*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 27th 19, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 2/25/2019 6:37 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight. I heard a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 19, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight. I heard a chittering
sound which could only mean one thing. Raccoons. Sure enough, when I
flipped on the outside lights there was a raccoon on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 19, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Several Days Old Story about a Tiger

A tiger was found in the garage of an abandoned house in Houston, Texas,
a few days ago. The person who discovered the tiger had snuck into the
garage to smoke marijuana. They called the police. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 19, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cats are Not Anti-Social

On 1/30/2019 11:35 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 1/27/2019 12:06 AM, Tigger wrote:
Cheryl wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 19, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy is Mad at Me

On 1/30/2019 11:37 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 1/30/2019 10:39 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 19, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy is Mad at Me

On 1/30/2019 10:39 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
I just started working a part time job. Today was my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 19, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy is Mad at Me

I just started working a part time job. Today was my second day. (The
schedule is rather erratic - four hours here, four hours there, every
few days or so.) I got home about 4:30 this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 19, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The Savitsky cats

On 1/26/2019 11:59 PM, Tigger wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
A video of trained cats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLU8H07StVk

Those are some fluffy, pretty and well trained cats :)

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 19, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cats are Not Anti-Social

On 2019-01-22 4:00 p.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown

I've had a cat who wasn't cuddly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 19, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cats are Not Anti-Social

On 1/20/2019 4:23 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 1/18/2019 6:56 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Scientific study (and personal experience) proves, cats are not
anti-social:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The Savitsky cats

A video of trained cats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLU8H07StVk

Those are some fluffy, pretty and well trained cats :)

Jill
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Furminated

On 1/16/2019 4:57 AM, Tina wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:49, jmcquown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur!* She has a very
thick undercoat.* I just used the Furminator...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Furminated

On 1/18/2019 6:38 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:49:50 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur! She has a very
thick...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cats are Not Anti-Social

Scientific study (and personal experience) proves, cats are not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump