A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Forum: Cat community February 20th 19, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Please excuse small 2foot note

Auntie Carol, it sounds like you're doing just fine. Lots of purrs and tail wags from our house for you, the 4foots, and their humans.

Sammy
Forum: Cat community February 14th 19, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Happy Valentine's Day, efurrybody!

Me an mine clowder and mine hoomins wish efurrybody a happy, healthy Valentine's Day!

Sammy Redcat
Forum: Cat community February 6th 19, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

Lucy Lu looks out through the louvers and sees two skwirls playing in
the trees. This is a great place to watch them.

[Sammy and Lucy Lu continue to watch the squirrels play. Sammy giggles a...
Forum: Cat community February 5th 19, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

I will show you somefing special! I really like dis part ub da howse.

[Sammy leads Lucy Lu to the attic vent. It is larger than most, and has louvers spaced just right for kitties to gaze...
Forum: Cat community February 5th 19, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

I'z guess I'zld better take a few minutes to innerduce some of da neighbor kitties.

Did here distinguished grey longhair gentleman is Major Grey. Him Is retired from da Catmerica Army. And did...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 19, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Sumfing weerd happined

I learned a liddle bit from FluffyKitz. But just a liddle bit.

Sammy
Forum: Cat community February 4th 19, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

Well, dis ub course is da basement. Da washer and dryer is down here, along wif da warm boxes (human note: the furnace and the water heater). If we slip through dis kitty-sized passage we come out in...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 19, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Sumfing weerd happined

[Sammy soon appears, wearing a chef's apron and pushing a serving cart.]

Here yoo are, two bowls of chickum soup. And here's some liddle appetizers in case you feel like you could eat - some mini...
Forum: Cat community January 28th 19, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

[Ranger hops into the teleporter then reappears moments later with Pipps and Books. He then flips a switch on the basement wall, causing a the lights to dim, a disco ball to descend from the ceiling,...
Forum: Cat community January 25th 19, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 11:12:14 AM UTC-6, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance comes through the newly set up 'porter and looks around]

Fangu fur da invytashun. Dis iz a furry...
Forum: Cat community January 24th 19, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

Hi dere, Lucy Lu. I'z glad you could make it. If you would like, I could show you around da howse after you eat. I'd show you da back yard, too, but it's awful cold today.

Sammy Redcat
Forum: Cat community January 24th 19, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

Jocko the Diving Cat pops out of the teleporter, followed immediately by Big Mama, Pepe, an Gigi. Hearing that Ranger has the stereo going, Big Mama grabs Jocko by the paw and hauls him to the middle...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 19, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
We'z having a party!

To celebrate ourz new kitty howse we'z having a party. Sammy has arranged fudz - dry and gooshy fudz, an roast beast, an fishies an grilled skwirls, and da ears of sooven is on da grill now.

I gots...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 19, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Ranger Roadcat Reports, January 21, 2019

Sammy is busy gettin a menu together, and Franny is makin' a map of all da unpacked boxes dat haf da bestest fings to play wif. We haz a new couch getting delivered tomorrow, so we will haf comfy...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 19, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Ranger Roadcat Reports, January 21, 2019

Well, dis was a furry momentous weekend. On Saturday Paw an Meowmie boxed up a hole lot of stuffz from da hotel room and loaded it into da car. Den Paw climbed under da sink thingy in da bafroom and...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 19, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Iowna and Dasisy-chan warm up

Dat was qwite wise!

It'z getting cold here, too. Fortunately our heater works good and keeps us warm, as long as we stay away from da winndows.

When Starr da Dogg has to go outside into da cold...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 19, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Ranger Roadcat Reports, Jan 14, 2019

Well, we is gettin closer to moving in to ourzz new howse. Us kitties haf been 'porting over to inspect it and plan our patrol routers, and to get acquainted wif our neighbors. It looks like it...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 19, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
purr request

Sending lots of purrz fur your Meowmie.

Ranger
Forum: Cat community January 9th 19, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Ranger Roadcat Reports, Jan 4 through 6 2019

I almost fogetted a furry important part. On Fursday da moving guys moved all da stuff out of da downstairs. When Paw comed upstairs that evening he told meowmie dat dere was a wooden hatch in da...
Forum: Cat community January 7th 19, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Ranger Roadcat Reports, Jan 4 through 6 2019

Da last few days haf been furry busy! On Wednesday a bunch of strangers showed up and started taking stuff out of da downstairs of da house. Paw was workin wif dem, so I figgered it was ok, but I...
Forum: Cat community December 30th 18, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Mine Akwizishun dae iz tudae!!!

Concatulations!

Sammy
Forum: Cat community December 25th 18, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
to our sekret santa

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 8:51:15 AM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Our package arrived and Mommy let me open it. Thank you. I have been
playing with the toys and eating the treats and Randy likes his...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 18, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
to our sekret santa

Ours arrived also! I sprayed the catnip on the blanky and P2nya enjoyed laying on it and 'wriggling. The treats will last a year! The pot holders are cute, and the kitties in a basket...thanks for...
Forum: Cat community December 5th 18, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
More Sekrit Santa mews

The Sekrit Santa Christmas Card mailing list and the gift exchange matchups have been sent out. If you signed up and have not received these, please let me know.
Forum: Cat community December 3rd 18, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Sekrit Santa Mews

Nope! The Sekrit Santa Coordinator is running REALLLLLLLY late dis year cuz of him's job. Him will send out da matchups dis evening (Monday, Dec 3). Just email your info to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 111

Forum Jump