Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mommy of 2 via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
It didn't work out! :

I can only imagine how broken hearted you must feel. I'm sure you did the
right thing and
Tayla will find someone to love her. I was told by my vet that my female
should always be in a one cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 07, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Feline Cycles

Wow.....$300 for spaying....If our vets charged that much I wouldn't beable
to own one. My vet charged $85.00 and that included an overnight stay. My
Xena's shots were something like $110. My vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Nail trimming

I take my furball to Super Petz every 4-6 weeks to have hers clipped...and
the girl is done zippidy fast without hurting my Xena. I'm sure it's because
she's so experienced. Now I hold Xena and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
My jealous furball

When I'm on the computer, my 8 month old female can only stand it for a while.
Eventually she walks on my keyboard, puts her paws on my shoulders and
insists on being held; on her back, in my arm,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Purrs for a 6-month-old abandoned kitty

Have you tried posting a "Found" flyier around the neighborhood??? I really
detest people who dump cats, and I cry when I see one lying in the road. My
furball gives me so much love I can't imagine...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Buddies to the end - TW

What a touching story. My heart breaks for the animals, but swells for a
friendship that transends all.

Susan M wrote:
The TW still didn't prepare me.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Last year...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Laser pointer as cat toy?

My Xena loves her laser toy. I have it on my key chain hanging on the door
handle...she'll jump up and bat at it then jump up in the corner where we
generally end her chase by her jumping up the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Da Kitties are happy!

they sound so cute....pictures?????

jmcquown wrote:
For the most part, anyway.

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]
Bam-Bam was the first out there - not sure who was second, but Weebs
was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 07, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Meowmie knocked over her dinner!!!!

Marina wrote:
Stinky hovered over a dish of spinach for a strangely long time a
couple of days ago. He seems to get stoned on the smell of some
vegetables and herbs. ;)

Frank used to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
I've got a hissed-off kitty

Marina wrote:
When I put her back down on the floor and went back to bed without
restoring her sofa, Harri was not pleased. She chose to express her
displeasure by stalking around the living...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
URGENT: Need some advice

CatNipped wrote:
[questions for prospective cat owners]
Do you think cats are happier if allowed to roam (UK folks, this is
[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
and there'd be way too much...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 1st 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
unprovoked "bite and scratch"

wrote:
Hi,

First of all - thank you for helping me with my previous question - we
seem to have solved the litter problem.

We rescued our affectionate two year old spayed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
My kitty likes to dance

Xena was spayed yesterday and today has been very affectionate. I was
playing some very sensitive type music from Josh Groban today, she jumped up
on the counter and pawed at me to hold her. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Battle for the Box!

jmcquown wrote:
OK, anyone who *isn't* owned by a cat would look around my great-room
and think me quite eccentric. There are at least 9 empty boxes lying
around on the floor
(snippage)
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Battle for the Box!

CatNipped wrote:
OK, anyone who *isn't* owned by a cat would look around my great-room and
think me quite eccentric. There are at least 9 empty boxes lying around on
the floor - the box from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
SERIOUS KFW

Kreisleriana wrote:
She squirms! She squeaks! She waves her teensy pawlets around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jqkuIUc2fg

She toddles all over on teensy wobbly...
Forum: Cat rescue February 21st 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 2
Cat Suffers Depraved, Cruel Act; Dies as a Result.

Cat Protector wrote:
Phoenix, AZ---

The Arizona Humane Society and Silent Witness are offering a reward of up to
$5,000 for information that leads to the arrest or indictment of the
person(s)...
Forum: Cat rescue February 21st 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 3
Advice needed on nother-in-law and cats

kraut wrote:
My mother-in-law lives in a big farm house in the country and takes in
strays which seem to find her. At present she has about 13 cats which
she had all spayed / nuetered and feeds...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 21st 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Single women and cats

wrote:
When the misleading study claiming 51% of American women now live
without husbands was released, a commentator said, "It makes me want
to invest in cat futures." ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 21st 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
baby on the way - will kitties be okay

nay wrote:
Hi everyone. I have 5 beautiful babies at home and I am 6 months
preggy. will my babies be upset if another little person comes to
stay? I love my babies, they have been with me...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 21st 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Sad New about our Kittens

sheelagh wrote:
We were so excited @ the birth of what we thought was our final litter
as breeders, & I was delighted when Blue~Belle had four wonderful
little white mice. She had an easy birth &...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Baggy needs purrs

Adrian A wrote:
Baggy was trying to wee last night and couldn't, this morning he still
hadn't used his box and was very distressed. I took him straight to the vet
where he still is, they're going...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
My furlined potty seat

wrote:
He doesn't trust me to do much on my own at all these days. I have to be
accompanied down the garden both morning and night to "help" me with the
[quoted...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
My furlined potty seat

Lately my Xena has been extremely interested in the toilet. Last night I
got up around 1 am or so to use the facilities...and I do this in the dark so
I don't wake myself up too much. As I sat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
He looked down my shirt!

Susan M wrote:
As I sat facing the computer monitor, Otis placed himself inbetween me and
the monitor and faced me. He put his paw on my T shirt collar, pulled it
away from me, and stuck his...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47