Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat community February 27th 18, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Additionz an Changes tu Occifurrz

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 12:20:03 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 6:07:57 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or
Rebecca wrote:
Forum: Cat community February 21st 18, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Farewell, Bob Catt

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 18, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Additionz an Changes tu Occifurrz

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 3:32:01 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane iz aktink as Caretaker of Hoomins tu hiz Meowmee. Hur sed we kin add him tu da lizt, since he iz...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 18, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Farewell, Bob Catt

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:59:01 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Many of you are probably familiar with the human named Bob Catt who
took care of the famous stray kitty named Mooch. Mooch...
Forum: Cat community February 16th 18, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 11:20:47 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Whut duz yoo kall dat manoover, Ranger?

Sundance, trying to keep a straight face

Pipps tells Sundance,

Forum: Cat community February 14th 18, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

Furst uf awl hai n Happi Valentinez Daai on da 14f
Gib yer sweetie uh hart shap nip sumfin..uh huh
Pipps smiles and sez My Wink Ranger gibed meh uh boootiful
red stone hart shape to go on my...
Forum: Cat community February 7th 18, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Farewell, Lilith mine wink

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:43:10 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
It iz wif heavy heart dat I announce dat mine wink, Lilith Kitten, has
journeyed to da Rainbow Bridge. Her meowmie posted to...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 18, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Ping ! Booker

On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
Yu kin lern...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 18, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Ping ! Booker

On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
Yu kin lern...
Forum: Cat community January 31st 18, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 9:49:56 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor...
Forum: Cat community January 20th 18, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Call for hunters

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 7:50:43 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and yes even...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 18, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
MAI Purrdai FROM BOOKS SENT Monday January 8, 2018

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:18:08 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hai mai noo furendz,

Tewday ai wuz informd dat ai m nao one yeer old
watefur dat meens da hooming singed sumfin...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 18, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
MAI Purrdai FROM BOOKS SENT Monday January 8, 2018

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:18:08 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hai mai noo furendz,

Tewday ai wuz informd dat ai m nao one yeer old
watefur dat meens da hooming singed sumfin...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 18, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
MAI Purrdai FROM BOOKS SENT Monday January 8, 2018

Hai mai noo furendz,

Tewday ai wuz informd dat ai m nao one yeer old
watefur dat meens da hooming singed sumfin kawled
happi purrdai tew yewww n ai gotted treetz n sum chicken
mai VET sent Paw...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 18, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:36:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 18, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense uf tyme? I dunt ..whut ez tyme inyhoo ?

gunnit n Happi Nee Yeer
Forum: Cat community December 27th 17, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 6:05:24 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
but lotz...
Forum: Cat community December 27th 17, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 10:29:18 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber...
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 17, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
thank you sekrit santa

On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 4:15:44 AM UTC-8, Ann wrote:
Thank you to our sekrit santa. Mommy let us open it and we love all the
goodies. Mommy had to try the candy before her dinner and...
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 17, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 2017-12-22 06:29:17 +0000, said:

Hai
ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 17, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat

I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old

I...
Forum: Cat community December 20th 17, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sekrita Santa list for 2017

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:05:50 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
The Sekrit Santa matchups have all been sent out, and the Christmas
card list was just emailed a few minutes...
Forum: Cat community December 11th 17, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Rebecca haz left fur da Brij

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 6:19:32 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij....
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 17, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Announzement from Sekrit Santa Coordinator

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:09:05 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
Good morning, efurryone!

I just want to announce to efurryone that the Sekrit Santa signups will
be closing...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 17, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Pit2nya tu Sundance

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 11:42:15 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Heeey, Sunnydance....wanna dance wiff mee?

Pipps wooks up at da Bridge, n sees hur Momcat Sqweex, hur dadcat Pooky n her...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41