A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PlallDremared
Forum: Cat Information May 31st 09, 04:31 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By PlallDremared
Need help!! How do you remove cat pee odor?

Sorry this might be off topic.

My cat is getting old and peeing everywhere. grrrr!

I need to remove cat pee odor from a carpet. Does anyone no a good product or household remedy to remove cat pee...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump