Showing results 1 to 25 of 332
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Forum: Cat community January 26th 17, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Catifurnia Repurrt, by Sundance

On 1/25/17 10:56 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Gud eevnin, kitteez, an welkum to today's Catifurnia repurrt.

After yeerz an yeerz of rane... Whut's dat, Rebecca? Reely? Well, OK, then,...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 16, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Meowy Kissamouse

[In a home on a quiet cul-de-sac in a Chicago suburb, an orange tabby
boycat jumps around the living room, hopping from couch to chair to
cabinet to TV to cabinet to kitchen counter to chest to...
Forum: Cat community December 15th 16, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Efurrykitty stay safe and warm, please!

I know dat some ub usses lib where it is coldcold. Dis morning just
outside Chicatgo da furmometer reads 0, an da weather lady sez da
windchill is -18. An some ub you lib where it is even...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 16, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Tribyoot to Harri Roadcat, by Sundance

On 11/17/16 11:29 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Aw, Ize sorree, but I unnerstanz. Wuz yoo gize too sadsad to do yurown tribyoot?

Sundance

Yep. Mine Paw wanted to post a tribute to her,...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 16, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Final Calling

She bows her head in sadness. As always, the list is longer at the end
calling because word filters over of others lost once they gather. She
decends from the podium and joins here friends in...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 16, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
A tribute to Piglett and Houdini, house of Barnes

I nefer got to meet Miz Piglett wif mine hoomins, only when we 'ported
to places like Jellicle Balls an parties an stuffz, but I know dat her
was furry loved by her hoomin an dat her loved her...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 16, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Tribyoot to Harri Roadcat, by Sundance

On 10/15/16 6:24 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance goes to the stage]

Dis iz a tribyoot to Harri Roadcat. Harri kamed to da komoonitee after I lostid myown sisfur Cassidy. Dis wuz...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 16, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Sqweex RB

I believe Chester was house of Asher-Grass. The only house of Mahoney
kitty for 2016 was Harri Roadcat.

On 10/4/16 3:15 PM, cshenk wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Cat community September 29th 16, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Iowna checks things out

[Rebecca observes]
Mr. BobCat, yoo kum wif myownself fur a minnit.

[She leads the bobcat through the 'porter to the Fluffykitz
warehouse, to the cat food section. She pulls down a big...
Forum: Cat community September 28th 16, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Iowna checks things out

Iowna meets the leader. Finding the issue is low food, she dumps per
backpack and explains, they will bring all the food they need, plus
LOTS extra for the folks here. Meantime, Cash looks...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 16, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Walk of Remembrance question

Since Melissa went to da Bridge to be wif her kitties, da Walk of
Remembrance page has moved. It is now at
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html.

Unnerneath the walk is a mailto:...
Forum: Cat community September 16th 16, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Chester RB

I am sorry to announce dat Soft's kitty Chester joined OEJ and Trudi at
da Rainbow Bridge. Soft hasn't been able to post here for a furry long
time, but we still miss her an will miss Chester....
Forum: Cat community September 9th 16, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Walk of Remembrance question

I can't find mine hoomin's notes on who took over da Walk of
Remembrance. One of mine paw's friends would like to have a foster
doggie added to the walk.

Chance Puppy, house of Stapley, went to da...
Forum: Cat community September 9th 16, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Plans for Jellicle Ball 2016

As many of youz know, da Jellicle Ball is allez held da last full moon
of October. Dis year dat will happen on October 15. Dat will be a busy
day - mineown hoomin nephew Sean is getting winked dat...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 16, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
I yam BAK!!!!!

On 8/14/16 7:05 PM, wrote:
Meowmee jumpt thru awlla Giggles Hoopz, an heer I Yam! I gneed tu pozt da roster, but I've bin away furra longlong tyme. Hoo kin hewlp?
Hoo iz styl...
Forum: Cat community July 27th 16, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Ms Piglett, RB

On 7/27/16 1:29 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Today we lerned sum sadsad nooz. Ms Piglett, formerly ov RPCC, haz lefted ussez fur da Rainbow Brij. Ms Piglett an her fursibs wuz responsibble...
Forum: Cat community May 10th 16, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
xxxxxx

On 5/9/16 5:17 PM, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday parti
fur...
Forum: Cat community May 2nd 16, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Happy Purrdai Mosey

On 5/1/16 3:46 AM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Hai,
Tudai Mai Unka Mosey iz 14 yeerz old-uh huh
Me n PookyKat wunt tu wysh him un happi purrdai n may himself hab minny
moar (smiles)
Lufs,
Forum: Cat community April 21st 16, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Sapphire Samurai

On 4/20/16 7:34 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitties, pleez joyn myownself in purrin fur Mr. Sapphire Samurai an hizown fambly. He has letted hizown hoomin know dat it iz time fur him to go...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 16, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Wez greive with thee

On 3/25/16 7:17 PM, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

[All of the Mahoney kitties (and dog)...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 16, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
The party commences (a little late)

Squeakytoy arrives I wanna dance. Wut mankat wanna dance? Do yoo want two go hear da DJ or dance slower in da bawlroom?
She takes a few shrimpies while she waits

Hi, Squeakytoy! I'z wouldn't...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 16, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
The party commences (a little late)

On 3/21/16 9:32 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I haz seed picherz uv yurown noo baby sisfur -- she iz furry pritty! Whut iz herown name? I lukz furward to seein herownself heer.

Rebecca

Da...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 16, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
The party commences (a little late)

"Hihi, efurrybody, dis is Sammy. It's spring time! Winter is over! I
know dere's still snow on the ground fur a lot of kitties, but it'z
still 'ficcially spring. So let's pawty! Moosic,...
Forum: Cat community March 17th 16, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Happy St Catrick's Day!

Happy Saint Catrick's Day, efurryone!

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Forum: Cat community February 20th 16, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Message from Ranger to Pipps

On 2/19/16 5:01 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca hides nearby waiting to hear Pipps' answer. "Wow," she thinks to herself, "da Ranger man gittin winked -- it seemz like only yesfurday...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 332