Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Meanwhile Back on the Island. . . Tanada tells another one

"tanadashoes"...
While the cast and crew of The Mouser were dealing with the Dread Pirate
Fifi, the fat wench, Tanada, the cabin kits, and other non-combatants were
enjoying the weather on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Happy purrday, Ginger-Lyn

"Sam"
Adrian wrote:
I hope you and your owners have the nicest day possible.

Purrs for you coming from here, too.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Purrs coming from us too :)
Love
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Purrs for a RB d*g

"Marina"
Victor Martinez wrote:
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost their
beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out yesterday. Abi was
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
KFC's weekend

"Christina Websell" ...
After I posted on Thursday about how well she was doing, she had a bit of
an off day on Friday. She didn't really want to eat the expensive cat
food, nor the tuna,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
ping Matthew

Could you please send me an e-mail to

There are a few things I'd like to talk to you about. :)
HUG
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Greeblings or greeblies?

"Daniel Mahoney"
I've told my cats that Sammy Redcat is a genuine feline - and a
handsom one at that. Tell Sam that photographers love orange tabbies
because they're so photogenic.

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Cinders visits TED

"John F. Eldredge"...
I finally managed to get Cinders to TED for her checkup. She was supposed
to go a couple of weeks ago, but is fairly adept at reading my body
language and managed to evade...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
purr request for Jill

"rb" I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent
so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Subject: OT:: FYI Jill's in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Xolxo at TED

"Victor Martinez"
Xoxo went for his annual exam today. We'll have the bloodwork results on
Monday, he gets the "senior wellness exam" which includes all kinds of
labwork. He was very good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
are we a Group or a Clowder?

Me too...bad pun LOL
Good for you Granby G Glad you got it.
Hug
Kyla
"Granby"
I love it!!! Hey, I got my bubblegum Yowie today. It is really neat, in a
weird sort of way.
"Yowie"
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
are we a Group or a Clowder?

We are not of a Superior Species therefore we cannot be a clowder. Perhaps
we are a cham? Together we are Cham Clowder.

Yowie
boom, tish

Bad pun Yowie LOL
Hug
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
are we a Group or a Clowder?

I agree with your kitties...a community G
Hug
Kyla
"Granby"
I think the cats would say community. They might think we are putting on
"airs: (?) if we said clowder.
"tanadashoes"
Just want...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
are we a Group or a Clowder or a Clutter?

"Kreisleriana" ...

"Adrian"
tanadashoes wrote:
Just want to know. A group of cats living together is a clowder,
they may not be physically related, but they are emotionally and
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Purrs for missing kitties

"Daniel Mahoney"
No, none of the mid-Iowa clowder. Someone on one of other mailing lists
has had her two kitties go missing. Zippy, the girl cat, went missing
Sunday night. THe boy cat,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Ping Chester

"Susan M" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
Hey Chester, have you come out yet? Stop scaring your mommy, like a good
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Sammy (RB)

"Lesley via CatKB.com"
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old
owner
to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
KFC today

"Joy"
"Christina Websell" "Will in New Haven"
wrote in message

On Jul 9, 8:13 pm, Ted Davis
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 01:02:13 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:
I'm glad I didn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Update From Christine Burel

tanadashoes wrote:
Wrote Christine asking how she and hers are doing. She gave me
permission to give you an update, so, rather than try to quote and get it
right, I'm posting the email...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
OT :Feeling really stressed & sad today

(((((((((Bettina and Kyla))))))))))

Joy

Thank you Joy...it is indeed a strange World/times we live in and we all
need to keep our strength and be kind to each other.
Things are better here...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
SHADOW 1993-2008 RIP

"Joy" ...
"Untamed Tiger"
Lost my wonderful cat, Shadow, last Friday. :-( Have been feeling very
sad this week... She was a very good friend for 15 years.

John in Minnesota

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
more purrs and prayers, please?

"Adrian" ...
Irulan wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Tripper RB 7-5-08

Chris Havlicek wrote:
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
OT :Feeling really stressed & sad today

Thank you:) ...everything is fine with me and DH.
It turned out to be a side effects of one of his 'daily' meds, which he is
no longer taking.
Love and hugs
Kyla
"polonca12000"