Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community November 5th 20, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

[A hoomin who used to do secretarial duties for her now-RB kitties walks into the village. She hopes she will be welcome even though she no longer serves any kitties. Seeing the sign-in table, she...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 19, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Jellicall Ball closing, 2019

Orange tabby guy, with his sisfurs at his side, raises a glass back toward his wuntrooluv.
Forum: Cat community October 14th 19, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Tribute to Sundance (JB2019)

What can I say about my little orange buddy Sundance? He was with me for over 18 years, from the day I adopted him and his sister to the day the TED freed him from his suffering.

I adopted Sundance...
Forum: Cat community April 19th 19, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Sundance

Dear kitties: I am sorry to tell you that this afternoon, the TED helped Sundance start his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. It was very calm and peaceful. Before he left, he got to see some fishies in...
Forum: Cat community April 19th 19, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Deer frenz

Toonya! I wuz hopin yoo wud be heer! Now I kan be brave, az long az yoo iz wif me.

Pleez don't be sad fur too long after I iz gone. I haz had a gud life, an yoo wuz da bestest part of it. Look fur...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 19, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Deer frenz

Fangu all. It lukz like I only haz to hold on til Friday, when we alreddy had a TED appointmint. Pleez purr fur Meowmie, kuz she will miss myownself so much after I leevz, an also purr fur herown...
Forum: Cat community April 16th 19, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Deer frenz

Az most of yoo knowz, I iz a furry old kittee -- almoss 19. Resintly I haznt bin feelin gud. Meowmie haz bin doin herown bestest to hewp myownself, but she lissenz to da TED, an we awl knowz da kind...
Forum: Cat community April 7th 19, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Pleez purr fur a sweet girl goggie

Frenz, pleez purr fur Meowmie's niece goggie Penny. She is a furry sweet girl, akordin to Meowmie. In her yunger yeerz, she luvved to go bakpakkin wif herown fambly. Resintly she haz not bin well,...
Forum: Cat community April 4th 19, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Cash took a sudden change

Oh, noes! Meowmie an me iz furry sorree to heer dis. I will purr an meetloaf fur Mr. Cash.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community April 4th 19, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Cash took a sudden change

Ize purrin fur Mr. Cash.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community April 2nd 19, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Hi kitties

Hihi, Lucy Lu. The weatherz heer kant make up dere mind whut dey wantz to do. Sum dayz dere iz sun an I kan sunbath by da bak dor. Sum dayz dere iz only kloudz, so I spendz da day on da bak of da...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 19, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Meowmie lefted me alone fur a longlonglong time

In da eevnin on Munday, Meowmie wented owt da bak dor an leeved me home awl alone until da nextest afternoon. When she kamed bak, herown sisfur Katy wuz wif her. Katy stayed a little, den lefted an...
Forum: Cat community March 11th 19, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

Fangu, Sweetee. I apurrsheatez dat.

Yur Sunnydanse
Forum: Cat community March 9th 19, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

It happinned agin! I was sittin on da cowch wif Meowmie juss havin a gud rest, den suddinly I wuz ober at da bottim of da starez feelin funnee an a liddle sore. Dis iz reely weerd. It's like I looz...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 19, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Well, we haz sum, but we kan alwaze uze more. Whut ekwipmint duz yoo need fur da hunt?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 26th 19, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Oh, I furgetted!

[Sundance rushes back to the kitchen and prepares a bowl of the chicken soup that's always on the back burner. He takes it to Pitoonya.]

Dere yoo go, Sweetee. Now yoo haz dim sum...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 19, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

[Sundance puts on some big pots of water to boil and lines some bamboo steamers with cabbage leaves. In some steamers, he puts chopped pork, shrimp, and vegetables in different shapes of wrappers;...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 19, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

If yoo want, yoo kan juss eet da eelfishy plain. Wud yoo rather hab sum potstikkerz, or maybe dim sum?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 21st 19, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

[All the customers having been served, Sundance whips up a little something for himself and Pitoonya. He feels like having something Japanese, so he starts a kettle boiling to make nip green tea and...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 19, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

[Sundance drops some mice into the fryer (some wrapped in bacon) and puts some bacon on the griddle. When they're ready, he arranges them on a big plate and takes them out to his guests.]

Heer yoo...
Forum: Cat community February 19th 19, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Kummin rite up, Miz Lucy Lu. I will bring owr snak assortmint fur yoo to try.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 19th 19, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Oh, Ize so glad yoo likez it, Sweetee! Duz yoo fingk dere iz ennee produckz we shud add? I wuznt fingkin of a full resterant, so maybe not full meelz, but juss liddle snakky fingz. An maybe dezert......
Forum: Cat community February 18th 19, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Welkum, welkum! Yoo iz owr firstest kustomerz! I see yoo haz sum refreshmintz alreddy. Pleez let myownself know if I kan git yoo enneefing else.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 17th 19, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz wif a nice cup of nip tea. But whare kud I go? I decided dat...
Forum: Cat community February 9th 19, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

Pleezed to meet you, Mr. Harold an Ms. Harriet. Mine name iz Sundance. I duznt fingk I haz knowed ennee skwirlz befur. Yoo bof haz bootiful floofy talez!

Sundance, making a mental note not to order...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500