Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
my cat is always hungry

On Feb 5, 9:05 am, "Rene S." wrote:
On Feb 3, 3:16 pm, wrote:

Hello all. Just got my first cat ten days ago. He is supposedly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
HELP- My cat has gone insane!

On Jan 31, 7:03 pm, wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:38 pm, wrote:

On Jan 29, 2:52 pm, wrote:

Hello,

It is funny that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 1st 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
HELP- My cat has gone insane!

On Jan 31, 1:38 pm, wrote:
On Jan 29, 2:52 pm, wrote:

Hello,

It is funny that people assume that he is a Maine Coon cat because
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
HELP- My cat has gone insane!

On Jan 29, 2:52 pm, wrote:
Hello,

It is funny that people assume that he is a Maine Coon cat because
that is what the vet says that he is. I must admit that I have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Is there anything that you can do to stop a late neuter tom stop spraying?

Your writing is fine-- just like everyone else who writes on the
internet. You are doing great, and certainly get your point accross.
I just wish I could advise you on your "spraying" problem. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
HELP- My cat has gone insane!

Hello,

It is funny that people assume that he is a Maine Coon cat because
that is what the vet says that he is. I must admit that I have been
trying hard to get back on speaking terms with him. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
HELP- My cat has gone insane!

Hello and thank you for these responses. I don't think that I could
ever just ditch my Fred. Maybe this did have something to do with
the vet as I had been on the phone earlier trying to price...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Is there anything that you can do to stop a late neuter tom stop spraying?

Sorry, I just thought that your post was snotty. Of course, after
reading your other posts I realize that this is just your
personality. I apologize.

-C

On Jan 26, 11:52 pm, "Demon Chunky...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Is there anything that you can do to stop a late neuter tom stop spraying?

Too rude. Who cares how someone else uses apostrophe""""""""s! I
would rather practice bad grammar than bad manners.
Why don't you put your education to a good use- try to save the world
or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
HELP- My cat has gone insane!

Hello,

I have had Friskey Fred for about six years. He was a feral cat that I
found on a camping trip. He simply jumped in the car and decided to
come home with me. Initially, I tried to find him...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10