Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mare
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 09, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
RIP
Posted By Mare
RIP

On Jun 25, 6:35*pm, Jane wrote:
Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

What a day.

For sure. They always seem to go in three - Ed McMahon, Farrah and
Michael - all icons in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Mare
WARNING SOME GOOD NEWS about the abuse in Florida

On Jun 14, 1:01*pm, Lesley wrote:
On Jun 14, 9:50*am, "Matthew"
wrote:

And on the same web page a link to a much nicer...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 09, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Mare
ATTN: Dade County Cat Owners

On Jun 12, 1:13*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Jun 12, 9:59*am, Mare wrote:

Sorry I haven't been around here very much, but this is necessary (and
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 09, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Mare
ATTN: Dade County Cat Owners

Sorry I haven't been around here very much, but this is necessary (and
very disturbing). I haven't seen anything on RPCA about the cat
serial killer in the Miami area (Check out the CNN website if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By Mare
OT - Scared Spitless!!!

On Sep 11, 1:10 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Ike is headed this way and it's expected that Houston is going to get the
"dirty side" of the storm - it will probably be a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Mare
Tiger has been poorly

On Jul 25, 9:52 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Get well purrs are on the way for Tiger!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"---MIKE---" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Mare
Might As Well Talk To The Wall

On Jul 25, 8:48 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Mare" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Mare
Might As Well Talk To The Wall

I just got done reading Marina's story about Nikki (RIP, precious
girl) talking to walls (thanks to Flippy). Does anybody know why
(save for the mothership thing) furkids do that? My little...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mare
Peticure & Other Stuff

On Jul 7, 10:28 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Mare" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mare
Peticure & Other Stuff

On Jul 7, 9:15 am, "Charleen Welton" wrote:
EEEEK, UMass Amherst! My older daughter, a high school senior at the time,
was invited to a Halloween party there to which I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 08, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mare
Peticure & Other Stuff

On Jul 6, 9:14 pm, wrote:
Mare wrote:

She truly is. Her "compassion" is overwhelming. Mookie was always my
boy. One night I was in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mare
Peticure & Other Stuff

On Jul 6, 7:22 pm, wrote:
Mare wrote:

Whenever I
sneeze, sob or cough, she runs from wherever she is and in chirpy-type
question (her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mare
Peticure & Other Stuff

Hi guys,

Haven't been here for quite a while. Firstly, condolences to all who
have had to say goodbye to furkids (it was 3 years yesterday that my
Mookie went to RB, so it's been a crappy weekend...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13