Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Cat community November 20th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
A littul uf diz, a littul uf dat....

On Nov 13, 3:40 am, Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...

We luf it dat da facez furum da pazt...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 307
Posted By [email protected]
Nip Marketing at da Spa an Bootik

On Nov 9, 12:33 pm, Me wrote:
Cinni,

Puddi Kat an me wantz to pakij da nip in pretti bagz an boxez fur sale.
Weze think dat sum boykitties wud buy dem fur gurlkitties an...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
A littul uf diz, a littul uf dat....

We luf it dat da facez furum da pazt are comin' owt!

We also lyke da ideah uf a "fishul" website uf sum sort, an wuld like
tu let whumeffur finullee runs dat no dat dey ken freely help demselfz
tu...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 307
Posted By [email protected]
Nip Marketing at da Spa an Bootik

On Nov 9, 11:46 am, Me wrote:
Ize finks yu need to tak to Cinni bout da spa and Pit2nya bout da bootik.

Snowflake

Yep, dat wuld be it. Pit2nya haz taken offur...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By [email protected]
Questionz

On Nov 5, 10:40 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Hiya Antee Joan,
I rememfurr Cookie, Cinni, and Bitsy...
(urr wuz doze Dyan Mo/Mites memfurreez?)
Meowmee...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By [email protected]
Questionz

On Nov 5, 4:54 pm, Kami wrote:

You're so right about depleting memories.

Do you know what got Baby? I'm glad you had those few moments with her.
Kami- Hide...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Next year's Jellical Ball

On Nov 5, 4:04 pm, (The Clowder (South)) wrote:

gently snipped

All right. I've been carefully writing this in the past tense, but
the last month has been literally...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute to Liddle Gizmo, from hiz mom

On Nov 5, 3:45 pm, Kami wrote:
Thank you. It really was. Our TED said that we both needed that time. She
was so right.
Kami

{{{HUGS}}} and purrs fur yu, anti...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Next year's Jellical Ball

On Nov 5, 4:04 pm, (The Clowder (South)) wrote:

(Apawlogeez if diz comez fru twize - da hisspitt Google gafe uz a
weerd messij da furstest tyme, and weze not shur it...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By [email protected]
Questionz

On Nov 5, 3:42 pm, Kami wrote:
Hi Joan! I was saddened to see Baby's name on this year's roster, and I
didn't know that Junior is gone. I'm so sorry.
Kami

Hey,...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By [email protected]
Questionz

On Nov 5, 2:55 pm, "Granby" wrote:
ya knowz sumtimez fings get said in angerz an sumtimez hoomans hab a way of
makin dem worse. Whiz iz more portant, a fing said in ahgre and...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By [email protected]
Questionz

This thread brings tears to my eyes - good tears at seeing so many old
friends back, and tears that new friends are so eager to learn and
carry on the traditions of rpcc. And a few tears of...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Thuh Spa - Staff Lizt - Employeez pleez chek in!

On Oct 6, 4:30 pm, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:
Meowsoos:
Kitty Schottland, House of Hanoka

I'ze right here!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Furry...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Thuh Spa - Staff Lizt - Employeez pleez chek in!

On Oct 5, 4:07 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
kule mine apurntimint book iz readi, Mizz petunia iz in fur da latezt
slot.. wrote in message

Furry...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Thuh Spa - Staff Lizt - Employeez pleez chek in!

Meowmie fownd da purrrsonell fylez fur da Spa an Booteek. Some uf
deze kitteez are not in da communitee much ennymoor, so we will be
needing tu fill sum vacanceez. For neow, if da following wuld...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

On Oct 3, 6:06 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:34:30 -0000, 's nimble,
little paws typed:

On Oct 2, 7:53 pm, "Stormmee"...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

On Oct 2, 7:53 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
concatulationz onn yourown new buzinezz, it willz be nize ta hafa spa opin
agin, Trudi, who would still likta...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

Pitoonya, Meowmie haz been reeding summa da poztz furum lazt yeer's
Ball, an we see dat yu kept the Booteek runnin smoothlee in owr
absenze. Yu haf dun such a gud job as manijur, dat I am gowing...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Ms. Mudge went to the Bridge today

On Sep 24, 6:31 pm, wrote:

Yes, Mr. Buddy was our brofur, and it is the House of Vander Molen.
His sisfur, Ms. Mudge, was a sweet little black girl cat who was
always...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Baby, House of Koster - October 1996 - October 1, 2007

Fangu awl. She went in peace, an wuz purring for Meowmie befur she
left.

We will purrpare a tribute fur da Ball diz yeer, for bof Baby an fur
Junior whu went tu da Bridj last yeer. We did not do a...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Bye-bye efurry body

On Sep 24, 12:18 pm, KitTen wrote:
Hi hi. My name is KitTen. Ize used to spend a lot of time RPCC. I am
a member of the Tabby Cat Club and I am a Tuff Gurl Kitty. My...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties

On Oct 1, 11:00 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Oh. Diz iz soosoosad.To go tu da bridge on hur purday.;`
I wyll shtart purrin imediatllee!
Forum: Cat community October 1st 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
ATTENTION MIETZE!

On Oct 1, 9:17 am, Joan Koster wrote:
Our email to you bounced back, we're not quite sure why.

Please add Baby, House of Koster to the Jellicle Ball list for this...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 06, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Oh my Paws and Whiskers! The Jellicle Ball!

Oh deer, oh deer. We don't get heer az much az we wuld lyke, an we wuz
jest today finking abowt da Ball, and heer it iz diz weekend alreddee!
Fangu tu da Booteek employeez whu have gotten da togas...
Forum: Cat community September 6th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Important 'Nouncement

Cory wrote:
Ms. Tess wrote:

Unca Cory, mommy says she an me iz "yeller dawg Democats" and she
seems furry prowd ob dat

Tess fur Anti Margaret

Anti Joan (uf da Koster Katz)...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31